Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Anyone See "Tears, Tiaras and Transsexuals" Docu/F

Hey I just finished watching that Docu/Film Style thing named Tears, Tiaras and TRanssexuals. It was some pageant competition in Vegas. Lots of beautiful women competed.
    However I didnt really see any NY'ers in the competition. Maybe 1 I believe. Can't remember her name. Sorry love but u were VERY beautiful!
    Anyway I'll post some screen grabs. It was entertaining. There was a TranWoman there named Cassandra. She reminded me soo much of our local NY resident and superstar Raquel Chambers. Ok so if u didnt guess.....I'm a huge if not the biggest Raquel fan LOL.....how cud u be not!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap_2009_09_19_14h39m40s250_192.png 
Views:	967 
Size:	462.6 KB 
ID:	272156   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap_2009_09_19_14h38m35s104_189.png 
Views:	967 
Size:	322.3 KB 
ID:	272157   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap_2009_09_19_14h38m17s159_516.png 
Views:	970 
Size:	412.5 KB 
ID:	272158  

Junior Poster

and here was the winner who also was very beautiful and had a GREAT dance number for "talent" portion of the contest.
    If u haven't seen this I strongly recommend it. U see both the clean and dirty side of things pus some interesting background stories.

Name:	vlcsnap_2009_09_19_14h42m21s70_111.png 
Views:	963 
Size:	409.9 KB 
ID:	272159  

Thats Trantasia
    Its the story of Jahana Steeles trans pageant in Vegas.
    Sadly Jahana passed and there won't be another pageant.
    A plus sized girl is in the video, is now the reining Miss Continental Plus.
    Its a good documentarty, shows a bit more of Chicago girls, a variation of the trans scope and some bitter loosers in the end.
    But a good watch for all!

Quote Originally Posted by ttmanofsteel1
    and here was the winner who also was very beautiful and had a GREAT dance number for "talent" portion of the contest.
    If u haven't seen this I strongly recommend it. U see both the clean and dirty side of things pus some interesting background stories.
    Thats Mimi Marks, a Chicago gal.
    I know the dvd is called Trantasia, it was in theaters 2 years ago and the dvd is still available online.
    I used it as a teaching aid in a support group I have here in Chicago for girls in transition and thee supportive family members they have to see the showgirl side of our lives

Junior Poster

the bitter losers were welcomed to have the reasons and conspiracy theories HAHA but it was a fun watch. How come u didnt enter Vanessa/Reina?
    There were some key girls I thought would have entered. You being one and well like about 5-8 girls from NY who I know compete and also who would have given these girls a helluva run for their money.
    Like Sunny Dee Lite, Jennifer Paris, Raquel Chambers etc etc just to name a couple!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Thats Mimi Marks, a Chicago gal.
    I know the dvd is called Trantasia, it was in theaters 2 years ago and the dvd is still available online.
    I used it as a teaching aid in a support group I have here in Chicago for girls in transition and thee supportive family members they have to see the showgirl side of our lives

well geez now I feel like an idiot LOL I just saw this and thought it was recent. either way, I just saw it 2 years later and still found it entertaining and relevant.

Junior Poster

the irish girl looks delish

Junior Poster

Yes she definately does! and the girl in the seaquin colored dress. I'm pretty sure she's a NY girl. she also makes my pee pee "Boing, Ba, Ba, Ba, Boing!" LMAO

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Seen it.
    Many transwomen of color in the pageant said the voting was 'culturally biased", but still a great opportunity to drink in some beautiful TG eye candy and become familiar with the challenges of living as a transgender 24/7.

There's a market for these type of documentaries in my opinion. The backstage interviews with the contestants are gold!!!

the bitter losers were welcomed to have the reasons and conspiracy theories HAHA but it was a fun watch. How come u didnt enter Vanessa/Reina?
    There were some key girls I thought would have entered. You being one and well like about 5-8 girls from NY who I know compete and also who would have given these girls a helluva run for their money.
    Like Sunny Dee Lite, Jennifer Paris, Raquel Chambers etc etc just to name a couple!
    Thanks sweetheart. The winner Mimi is stunning, talented and sweet women! Heres some pics of us last week at the Miss continental pageant.

Name:	img_2994tb_710.jpg 
Views:	808 
Size:	152.8 KB 
ID:	272442