Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

==

"The ones who know the location,hangouts,and name of EVERY trannie in the USA thats kinda creepy"

I know the location of every Flying J truckstop, too. For the same reason: They list in a directory.

Though, I guess it's creepy that I =do= know all those damn truckstops. Brrr.

"Today I was walking down the street minding my business when this white guy drove by my real slow and asked me was I working."

I know a corporate exec that had a similar experience when walking back to her office after lunch. Whether you are white, black, rich, poor, TS, GG, CIA, AARP, whatever. Morons will always show their stripes.

As for the topic, I'm not big on social contact as it is. I'm a bit of a hermit, so such is "against the rules". I have had experience of serendipity where I'll encounter someone far afield of known habitat (Like when I vacationed in New Orleans once and an ex from Baltimore plopped down in the seat beside me on the St. Charles streetcar). If I see one of the girls I know I'd play it by ear. I'd never approach her if she was in company and probably wouldn't initiate contact anyway, unless she saw me and smiled in a friendly (Not an "On duty") way. Then it would be just a quick hello and I'd let her take it from there as to how social she'd want to be (And I wouldn't assume a potential date because the meeting had not been prearranged).

Mind that this is how I'd act with someone I know and that knows me. If it's just a face in the crowd that I recognize I would act the same way I did when I saw Brooke Shields at JFK: The little voices in my head would say "Geez! She really =is= tall!" and I'd go about my business without frightening the horses.