Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by surfblue
    wtf is your dysfunction? dude you're a fucking idiot...
    OH SHIT its the hero again , come to save the day!

you know what baffles me about fags like you? how you can lower your standards for a cock and pretend u dont even like cock

if ur lookin for an emotional connection with these solictors then you must be one deseperate piece of shit

dont tell me ur only on this site simply cause you're into y chromosomes
    THis must be a white, surfer version of Solitary.
    I the same thing to sarahG lmfao well kinda-Said hes just as bad as SB.
    yo dog why u be hatin on dat nigga, i thought u niggas be stickin togedda and shyt..........damn homie dat shyt is cold, why u gotta be lyk dat

Junior Poster

wtf is your dysfunction? dude you're a fucking idiot...
    OH SHIT its the hero again , come to save the day!

you know what baffles me about fags like you? how you can lower your standards for a cock and pretend u dont even like cock

if ur lookin for an emotional connection with these solictors then you must be one deseperate piece of shit

dont tell me ur only on this site simply cause you're into y chromosomes
    THis must be a white, surfer version of Solitary.
    I the same thing to sarahG lmfao well kinda-Said hes just as bad as SB.
    If you taunt him too much he'll post a video of himself hitting the heavy waves.
    ha...i think u would enjoy that too much babe

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e1225d9e70a84ab474556f0751842212ed09288_105.gif 
Views:	436 
Size:	1.54 MB 
ID:	272451  

give HIM three years, if theres no improvement KILL IT! hahahahah

hey nonpassables dont take it personal this is how i view real girls too, ugly and fat bitches should all be euthanized and the government should pay for it

but the biggest mistake u can make is thinking that U vanessa are passable hahahaha! i mean shit bitch, are those lips supposed to make u feminine? and ur voice is deeper than mine hahahaha!

sorry its just that im about raising the standards, keeping shit photogenic not rewarding mediocrity or worse, so that we're not surrounded by more eyesores

zoe you are so hot , which makes your plight is SO heartbreaking. its incredible what you had to go through. your experiences have surely made a strong woman out of you. all the best

but for the rest of you i could give a fuck about your conditions and shit

ALL UGLY TRANNIES MUST DIE
    You know what you are right!
    I am NOT passable
    I am UGLY
    My voice is DEEP
    But I'm woman enough to say fuck all that I'm still going to do ME!
    Ugly and all! I speak in universitys, I am in magaxzines, newspapers, gay and straight, and am currently working with producers on a mimi-documentarty on ME and MY life as a Puerto Rican trans WOMAN who is active and accepted and RESPECTED in the straight world.
    I'm not like some girls on here, who only live and breathe the gay or tranny world.
    I can work a normal 9-5 job, and do anything any other female can do. SO its people like you that keep me going.
    I' still going to be performing on stage, doing my activism work and everything else this ugly manly, you forgot old, but Mimi or Jennifer Justice will eventually get that one in, but none of you ignorant haters is stoppin my flow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2009_210_small_820.jpg 
Views:	448 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	272453   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2009_088_small_105.jpg 
Views:	449 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	272454   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2009_147_small_764.jpg 
Views:	460 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	272455  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69

hey nonpassables dont take it personal this is how i view real girls too, ugly and fat bitches should all be euthanized and the government should pay for it

but the biggest mistake u can make is thinking that U vanessa are passable hahahaha! i mean shit bitch, are those lips supposed to make u feminine? and ur voice is deeper than mine hahahaha!

sorry its just that im about raising the standards, keeping shit photogenic not rewarding mediocrity or worse, so that we're not surrounded by more eyesores

zoe you are so hot , which makes your plight is SO heartbreaking. its incredible what you had to go through. your experiences have surely made a strong woman out of you. all the best

I am NOT passable
    I am UGLY
    My voice is DEEP
    Ugly and all! I speak in universitys, I am in magaxzines, newspapers, gay and straight, and am currently working with producers on a mimi-documentarty on ME and MY life as a Puerto Rican trans WOMAN who is active and accepted and RESPECTED in the straight world.
    I'm not like some girls on here, who only live and breathe the gay or tranny world.
    I can work a normal 9-5 job, and do anything any other female can do. SO its people like you that keep me going.
    I' still going to be performing on stage, doing my activism work and everything else this ugly manly, you forgot old, but Mimi or Jennifer Justice will eventually get that one in, but none of you ignorant haters is stoppin my flow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hahahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I am NOT passable
    I am UGLY
    My voice is DEEP

Thats what I do all the way to the bank!
    Laugh at douchebags like you!
    Clearly from your posts you are one of those guys who don't even get pussy in real life, so you come online and play tough, nobody's buying the e-pussy act!

Junior Poster

I am NOT passable
    I am UGLY
    My voice is DEEP

Thats what I do all the way to the bank!
    Laugh at douchebags like you!
    Clearly from your posts you are one of those guys who don't even get pussy in real life, so you come online and play tough, nobody's buying the e-pussy act!
    Nothing but Keyboard Kourage on that guy. Lets see him post a pic of his ugly ass, I'm sure he hasn't got the balls. God knows I don't.

Be well Vanessa....

Banned for being a shit stain on humanity. Junior Poster

Vanessa, don't berate yourself. You are far from ugly......

Veteran Poster

some girls don't like to be refer to themselves as transsexuals as if it's a dirty word . some transsexuals who are on the shorter side think they look more like a woman than a taller transsexual. i don't think there is any such thing as " passable " with men who have any sort of awareness or sense of up from down . there are good looking women and ugly women but i never thought an ugly woman was a transsexual so just because you're a good looking transsexual does not mean you can "pass " as a woman .

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by beandip
    Vanessa, don't berate yourself. You are far from ugly......
    dont kid yourself IT is fuckin ugly as hell

if ur that ugly the least u could do is not inconvenience people by showing ur ugly face on a forum where ppl are tryin to jack off