Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Yarz. I'm back home. In my own chair. Cooking, in my own kitchen. This is nice. I can't say how nice because words do communicate this feeling, or I'm simply illiterate.

Must go cook some more... I'm on my 5th hour in the kitchen cooking and stuffing dishes in the fridge for when I'm in/out too much to sit down again. On a basil/garlic pesto with penne and diced, pepper/thyme steak for an interesting pasta dish for the carb loving males in my house. I'm out of tomatoes I need to upgrade my kitchen.

Soy, chai latte with a hint of guouradelli cocoa in it. Yum.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Yum indeed.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie Trappi
    Yarz. I'm back home. In my own chair. Cooking, in my own kitchen. This is nice. I can't say how nice because words do communicate this feeling, or I'm simply illiterate.

Must go cook some more... I'm on my 5th hour in the kitchen cooking and stuffing dishes in the fridge for when I'm in/out too much to sit down again. On a basil/garlic pesto with penne and diced, pepper/thyme steak for an interesting pasta dish for the carb loving males in my house. I'm out of tomatoes I need to upgrade my kitchen.

Finally a woman on here who knows her place...in the KITCHEN

Junior Poster

For example the recent cyberpunk movie, "9." Great movie, filled with symbolism, beyond even what Walt Disney ever made. The ending with the burial of their companions, each with their own distinctive personality, 5, buried in a 5 point star. Intellect, Bravery, Strength, Compassion, and Wisdom. Now that my friend, is balance.
    Thanks for the spoiler alert, I bet you were that girl that told everybody that Bruce Willis was dead the entire time huh

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    Yum indeed.
    You.

Go.

Get off your ass out of that chair and figure out how to get your heartrate up and burn some calories. Boy, you can't live on here. There's a whole planet that's got a good resume for supporting life. Try it out sometime... No offense. Just hate seeing a great brain wasted like that.

Quote Originally Posted by worldbro
    Finally a woman on here who knows her place...in the KITCHEN
    Yes, a woman who spends the majority of her time in the kitchen or staying fit or pleasuring men, or being a responsible home owner and a socialite who could want more? On top of that... I have a penis and a great body.

And, unfortunately for you, a woman you'll never know till you clean up your attitude a bit and probably jump your income up enough to even afford me.

I think I'll make my signature... "I don't tolerate assholes. I already have one, why would I need another one?"

I think that best describes you, and many other posters here.

Junior Poster

I think I'll make my signature... "I don't tolerate assholes. I already have one, why would I need another one?"
    ...so you could take a shit and get fucked at the same time, or maybe double penetration?

Quote Originally Posted by worldbro
    ...so you could take a shit and get fucked at the same time, or maybe double penetration?
    hah...havent sprayed soda through my nose in a long time. Good one.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Great sig Pixie , Witty.

On a basil/garlic pesto with penne and diced, pepper/thyme steak for an interesting pasta dish for the carb loving males in my house. I'm out of tomatoes I need to upgrade my kitchen.

yum.

oh, and hai thar >_>

ever consider a mango chutney with a 3:1 cilantro:mint ratio to do a pacific rim themed steak (works better with big fish like Ahi or Mahi-Mahi)

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

welcome to the board pixie xx

Libby x

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam