Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyMike
    Not a fan of the pentagram tattoo
    I can't express how insulted i am. I went through a lot of effort to get those pics so you could appreciate them, and all I get back is criticism? Maybe I shouldn't allow anymore pics of me to be posted on this forum,

This is Pixie as I'm sure you're aware, although that's just a stage name you can be familiar with me by it.

The pentagram does not designate me as a witch or a practitioner of any cult or craft of any sort besides the usual mundane activities like reading or cooking or exercising, etc. It represents part of my strong belief in balance throughout life and how to collaborate one's energy flow with the flow of energy in nature, the people around me, and the spirit I possess.

I in fact am a strong supporter of Christianity, despite that it depicts eternal damnation for me which I, personally, find quite insulting. I do not agree with its values. I do, however, respect the beliefs of millions of individuals and the views they hold to better regulate their lives, morals, and their idea of spiritual security.

It is a representation of my own very taoist views on energy flow, yoga, meditation, and most importantly: balance of it. If my expressing my views simply by having it put on my skin is insulting to you, then please take down all the crosses and churches I witness living in the southeast which I must say... are more profuse here than pharmacies and gas stations even. Millions of individuals enjoy the privilege if not the right to express themselves spiritually. My beliefs aren't even spiritual, they're rationalized and scientifical, and I will not tolerate bigotry against me for expressing myself in such a mild manner that I don't even have to open my mouth, it's just there.

If you still find this image so offensive due to lack of education and/or understanding why I put it there and what it actually signifies to me, then get enough people to put up a vote for me to put some foundation cover on it for my next shoot. If you can manage that, then I will accommodate. It won't make you any less of an arse though, and all you'll be seeing is a fake me, and not the real me. I would imagine in your so called righteousness, you would rather enjoy the purity of an individual's true identity, without charades or coverups.

Then, again, what should I know? All I am to most men is a 20 yr old chick with a dick, so why even care about any of this, much less a tattoo? It's not as if I know everything... I'm young and have a long life ahead of me full of lessons and realizations and enlightenment beyond what I'm at now, perhaps I'm simply not mature enough to see this from your perspective. I'm sure even the most shallow of men who were opposed to it would still be able to find other redeeming factors about me, such as simple aesthetic beauty. Although the true message preached on Christianity isn't disapproval, simply support and guidance to what their concept of reality is. The way it comes across as is though, "you're not good enough the way you are, even though I made you to be this way, I'm punishing you for me mistakes in making a flawed human being." I mean seriously, I gave you guys a gift by showing you my body, a novelty I had serious scruples about doing against my own morality but decided to go through anyways. I worked hard to make those pics and pose and sort through the best ones for your viewing pleasure. If someone did that for me, I'd show gratitude... not criticism, it's honestly made me feel like shit and I'm not motivated to even provide more material to this forum if people are going to be so ungrateful for what I spent this time doing.

In fact, I might as well reciprocate that aggression towards my beliefs back at you: I believe in appreciating someone for who the are, and not in slices as Sean Conrey put it in the movie, "First Knight." Look for the good in everyone, not the bad. Because, if you look for the bad in this world of corruption, guess what? You'll find it, and you'll be bitter, and your appreciation for life will deteriorate. And guess what? If God made me, and made this world i was born in, then I am a direct result of his creation. If you disapprove because you've been led by some book some people who claimed to be prophets and divinely inspired wrote millinias ago and was edited by Constantine and the Roman Empire so much that all the originals were burnt and those who adhered to the original believes with exectued, then fuck you. I was made to exist as I am, and guess what? I'm doing my best to be who I am. Were I an intelligent designer, I'd simply be satisfied watching what I've created grow and mature as I designed it... not handing out punishment and disapproval for... his own goddamn mistakes. And yes, I trampled your beliefs as I presumed they were; I was simply returning the favor but elaborating on it and reiterating the concepts so there's no possible way to misunderstand how I feel about this.

Call me a bitch and all that now, but I know I'm right and so would anyone with a brain with an IQ that isn't in the negative... which is rare in the south.

Here's some a couple of the very, very few pics I did before that first full blown shoot that represent me without the tattoo. Never put these online before, so that will hopefully solidify the people on here who will undoubtedly doubt my true identity as this forum seems to be filled with more critics than men who enjoy transwomen. Perhaps, even if I am right, this will settled you down, although I'd much prefer to simply be appreciated for my well thought out beliefs and how I choose to express them.

If you really want true enlightenment as to my beliefs which are rationalized and explained, my blog is here to view... i'm an open book, what you see is what you get. Take it or leave it. But if you can't say something nice, don't say it at all unless it's done in such a way that is constructive and not derrogatory and making me feel as if I'm not good enough.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc00782_431.jpg 
Views:	1867 
Size:	185.3 KB 
ID:	271693   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sus_133.jpg 
Views:	1681 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	271694   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc00727_270.jpg 
Views:	1686 
Size:	87.6 KB 
ID:	271695  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Yoite
    Why one tit bigger then the other?
    I box for the majority of my cardio. The right arm gives the lighter punches and thus burns more fat, contributing to less adipose tissue in the pectoral region. The left delivers the hard impacts, which results in a small amount more muscle on the left pectoralis major. Don't worry though, I have every intention of getting some work done soon. Nothing extravagant, simply upgrading from a large 34A to a small C...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	transpassions2_155.jpg 
Views:	1841 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	271670  

Default perfect

I do not see any thing wrong with your appearance.I am not a fan of tatoos but that is no big thing. You are beautiful the way you are.As far as religous beliefs,that is personal.

Rookie Poster

The pictures are very pretty. But that post was pure gold!
    Thanks for telling us more about yourself and your beliefs. You sound like a very interesting person.

Junior Poster

you are hot babe, where you from

Rookie Poster

your choice of lingerie is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie Trappi
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoite
    Why one tit bigger then the other?
    I box for the majority of my cardio. The right arm gives the lighter punches and thus burns more fat, contributing to less adipose tissue in the pectoral region. The left delivers the hard impacts, which results in a small amount more muscle on the left pectoralis major. Don't worry though, I have every intention of getting some work done soon. Nothing extravagant, simply upgrading from a large 34A to a small C...
    A small "C" cup would be perfect. Please don't overdo them. I think they
    are just great the way they are

Trixie; I like the pics. Thank You!

"IT IS WHAT IT IS"

Opps; Sorry for calling you Trixie; I meant Pixie.

"IT IS WHAT IT IS"

Wow. You have beautiful eyes and a damn nice pair of legs on ya. I dig your tattoo; it looks strangely sexy on you :]