Junior Poster

Default Was reading a review and i jizzed in my pants

This guy is an awesome story telling and the fact that what he wrote was hot, I literally jizzed in my pants. So i thought i shared this with yall;

When I talked to Olivia, I let her know that I would arrive dressed up and that I wanted her to take charge as if I were her little slut. She agreed...when I arrived at her motel, I went in, dressed, handed her the envelope...and she took charge! Before we were even in the room good, she pushed me to the floor and took her cock out...shoving it down my throat...saying suck me slut! She kept me kneeling and following her as she back up, her cock in my mouth like a leash, sucking her all the way.

When we got into the room (and the door closed! Wow...it was amazing to realize people could have seen me sucking that cock!)...she told me that a little slut like me did not deserve to get on her bed...I would have to earn it. So, I stayed on the floor, sucking her cock until it was VERY hard. She looked at me and said...too bad cunt...no bed for you...and she put me on my stomach, lubed up my ass and mounted me (going gently so as not to hurt me to begin with)...and then she fucked me there on the floor...with no cushioning from the bed, this was a HARD fucking.

After about 10 minutes of being fucked, she then told me to get on my back...she sat on my stomach, played with my fake breasts and jacked her cock...right at my face...until SPLOOOOOOSH...my face was covered in her cum...wow! She then made me start sucking again...until she was hard again (I had never had a TS that could get hard again!)...and she told me that, this time, the cum would slide down my throat!

She mounted me again...this time on the bed (with her cum still on my face!) and fucked me for about 20 minutes (my ass was SORE by this time)...pulled out and stuck that cock right at my mouth...and said OPEN UP WHORE...and as I did, the cum slid into my mouth (my first time)...I tried to not swallow it, but she made me.

After that, she jacked me off, making my splash all over the female clothes that I had worn (and remember, I did not bring anything to change into)...so I had to wear those clothes back out to my car, while still dressed! One man saw me and shook his head

Bitch I wanna put my mouth on your Disco Stick. - The Cum Monster

Rookie Poster

200 words make you blow ? Dude, you need some medical attention

Professional Poster

Thumbs up.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Was reading a review and i jizzed in my pants

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brown
    One man saw me and shook his head
    ROFL

Rookie Poster

real question is who's Olivia?

Professional Poster

I wonder what part of the story made him jizz, the weirdness, the debauchery, the blatant lies...the cum slid into my mouth (my first time), yeah right, the submissiveness, the cock idolatry, or the public humiliation and recognition.

Whatever made him jizz, it makes me wish for those simple old high school days, when the girl and me would just go to the park next to the local high school or the back seat of my car, take our clothes off, bounce on each other for about 10 minutes, and both bust a nut. ...Ahhh, the good old days