Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ironhead, that's quite an interesting group you've gathered at the bar. Here, lemme buy you a beer.

Now who brought the darts?

Sooooo.....What your telling me........is that...when, I defend Vicki....Jen......Allanah..... I won't get a discount on a blow job? FUCK WHAT AN IDIOT I'VE BEEN???? FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, (slapping forehead after each fuck). No matter, I'll pay full price and still continue to defend them! Though just between you and me (and please keep this to yourselves), I have a snowball's chance in hell of ever meeting them.

Oh, you weren't taking about me? Sorry, forget what I said! I'll go back to secretly admiring them from afar. (About two and a half feet from the monitor).

Alright gentlemen, rip me a new asshole!

ezed

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Overlord for Prez
    Damn Im humbled But I dont want to fuck the world up just yet, God if I had kids they'd be in asylums by their fourth birthday. What ashame.

And Ezed, yes your never gonna get any twat from them so just sit back, Put one hand in your pants and let the good times role. Theyre big girls and often times they can tell us to fuck off on their on . No one likes a mascot. Or a sidekick

I just realized it but theres a shitload of sidekicks on this forum.

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!