Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default ............................

lol, there is no beef................................just an attempt that failed

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

Have you thought that there is alot of ass kissing because there is alot of abuse going around? Nearly every post has an argument in it.

Stupidity has saved many a man from madness

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Harrys Boy
    Have you thought that there is alot of ass kissing because there is alot of abuse going around? Nearly every post has an argument in it.
    CO-SIGN

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Mega has inspired me..........................

Quote Originally Posted by ruairidh
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Abomination

lol "Though so." Such a humerous phrase to read at 6am.
    Possibly ought to make sure your brain is in gear before firing up your fingers in the morning then.
    ruairdh, whatever gibber that is, I'll continue to Do as i wish. I mean if catty feminine "supposed" insults are all I have to fear from you...Shitttttttt I laugh.

Looks like we've found another girl on this board.

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

Default Re: Mega has inspired me..........................

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Abomination
    I'll continue to Do as i wish. I mean if catty feminine "supposed" insults are all I have to fear from you...Shitttttttt I laugh.

Looks like we've found another girl on this board.
    ^5 & LMAO

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

I say let them post away, Johnny. Personally, I need all the humor I can get during the day and the arguments that ensue when the newcomers saddle up to joust for the honor of their lady of the day are always entertaining, even if for only a few posts. Besides, all the regulars need to specialize, Mega does the beat downs and you provide the stunning avatars, check the duty roster if you don't believe me

I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence-- Frederick Douglass

Veteran Poster

Because Im a bastard.

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ironhead, I listen to other members so I thank you for your kind words & I humbly refrain from text smacking the non-pussy getters that toss salad in the forums....................

Overlord for Prez

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

i agree, be real with these hoes, dont lie to them

Junior Poster

I was just fucking around, Johnny. But, you, Mega and Overlord and Ecstatic happen to be my 4 favorite posters on here. I enjoy the comments and opinions you guys post. Could even see all of us sitting around the bar enjoying drinks til we went after the same girl. Personally, I've seen a couple times on here since I started trolling where I felt I should have defended someone, but held back because I tend to get real nasty, real quickly and didn't want banned. But, the stuff that's been going on lately has just been funny. I just don't see how anyone can be offended when they start the discussion by asking for the other person's opinion. Again, though, please none of you stop it or I'll have to find some other form of entertainment when I'm supposed to be working

I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence-- Frederick Douglass