Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I've been debating about getting a facebook page idk yet. Myspace IMO has become played out.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Honestly, I think facebook sucks. I mean, I don't think much of social networking sites anyway, but facebook is especially shitty. People giving each other cyber lollipops is just uber-faggy.

But, if you bother with it at all, try facebook lite. It cuts through a lot of that candy ass bullshit. Also, take yourself out of chat availability, and you won't get so many cretins asking you if they can suck your dick, or if you want to move to India or Egypt and marry their retarded male-chauvenist asses.

Anyway, here's my profile.

http://www.facebook.com/nicole.dupree1

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Honestly, I think facebook sucks. I mean, I don't think much of social networking sites anyway, but facebook is especially shitty. People giving each other cyber lollipops is just uber-faggy.

But, if you bother with it at all, try facebook lite. It cuts through a lot of that candy ass bullshit. Also, take yourself out of chat availability, and you won't get so many cretins asking you if they can suck your dick, or if you want to move to India or Egypt and marry their retarded male-chauvenist asses.

Anyway, here's my profile.

http://www.facebook.com/nicole.dupree1
    And here I was, all set to add Nicole just so I could send her a cyber lollipop.

Fuck it then. I'll add somebody more appreciative.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGeech
    lol. That's asking a lot of these Hungangels. Most people use facebook for there real friends and serious communication. Not a bunch of strangers they met on the internet who are smitten by them because they were born with a cock. I think what you're looking for is Myspace. Sadly that has turned into a total self promotion ad centric artificial hell. I rarely go on there anymore.
    lol

so true i have facebook but i use it purely for keeping in touch with family, primary school friends, high school friends, college friends, corporate friends and etc. i dont add any stranger at all

I only recently joined FB and have been puttering around the site and playing a couple of the games (Which, though interesting and fun, are an annoying bastard cousin of multi-level marketing wherein you have to coax friends to the game in order to level up faster).

It's much cleaner than the noisy eye-poking format of MySpace. I was surprised that no less than a dozen of my former lovers had pinged me in just the first couple of weeks (And more since). Having not seen, spoken to, or bedded them in eons I was impressed that they even remembered me, let alone that they might be looking for me on FB. That adding friends opens up a lot of cross-pollination of my social circles makes this experiment all the more interesting, especially since many of the aforementioned lovers pop up in the Mutual Friends lists already.

I've found a couple of our more popular gurls there, pimping themselves and their wares, so they are out there and not afraid to wave their flag to any and all. I'll probably add one or two (If they'll have me) to my Friends list and if they spout anything inappropriate on my Wall most of my other friends will prolly just say "Oh, it's one of his trannie friends!".

In response to one of those cutesie little surveys "Describe your friend in one word", one of the GGs I know posted "Pregolesbolover". I'm sure that everyone else just nodded in agreement (There was a time when I was dating a couple of pregnant women and at least one pregnant lesbian).

The only thing that bugs me about FB is that strangers ask to be added as friends either by FB suggestions (The database attempts to link age groups, interests, locales, etc.) or as part of the games that I mentioned earlier (Strangers will ping you for no other reason than to up the body count in their game stats). I've added a couple of people that had enough of my known friends in their profile that it's possible that I might actually have =MET= them at some point in my life, but I draw the line at game herders.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness
    www.facebook.com/libertyharkness
    You've been added. Don't say anything dirty.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

facebook SUCKS

i tried to register for it and it didn't like my email it said something to the effect that it doesn't like emails like info@ or webmaster@

like wtf are they makin it hard for me to register?

i like myspace its nice easy yes some profiles are impossible to read but thats the fault of the ppl who make them....

plus why the f*** is everything on facebook in this small annoying blue font??

Quote Originally Posted by Dirky

And here I was, all set to add Nicole just so I could send her a cyber lollipop.

Fuck it then. I'll add somebody more appreciative.
    No, no! Add me, Dirky! I'm appreciative! I swear on a stack of cyber bibles that I am...

I still wonder what AOL plans to do with that 850 million dollar piece of crap, Bebo. I suppose they still haven't come up with a cost effective way to insert it up our asses. I do know that they somehow determine from sign-up attempts if you're Bebo-worthy. At least it pulled that shit with me some weeks ago. AOL and Yahoo are both EVIL.