Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default TS on Facebook: Post Your URL Here

I would like to be able to keep in touch with the ladies on Facebook since I am not on MySpace. I am sure several other gents in here would too. If you are on Facebook go ahead and post your link / URL in this thread.

Yeah right...

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

Quote Originally Posted by Ts CinthyaNY
    Yeah right...
    and don't forget your email address

"Do you remember V. P. Dick Cheney "
    'YES, I DO. I use to call him 'TAINT'.
    "Taint? Why did you call him that?"
    'Because in every picture he was between Bush and Colin'

Platinum Poster

you know, i often sit on facebook and think to myself "self..." i say, "self you dont have enough cock hungry, tranny chasers on your friends page all dying to say something extremely innappropriate in front of your actual friends and family.... you should add some!"

and now heres my chance to get some.... ill pass for now tho

Veteran Poster

lol. That's asking a lot of these Hungangels. Most people use facebook for there real friends and serious communication. Not a bunch of strangers they met on the internet who are smitten by them because they were born with a cock. I think what you're looking for is Myspace. Sadly that has turned into a total self promotion ad centric artificial hell. I rarely go on there anymore.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Junior Poster

I just came on to check this thread. I am surprised by the response.

Professional Poster

You're surprised? Seriously?

If someone wanted you to have their facebook url they'd post it on their profile. While you're at it, ask for their phone number too.

Quote Originally Posted by latinpapi
    I just came on to check this thread. I am surprised by the response.
    It seems facebook is more geared towards working professionals and college students aspiring to go into "professional" white collar jobs, which is why facebook is so control oriented in allowing users to set all kinds of privacy settings, not just overall but even for specific users. I suspect that's also why they're so restrictive in what you can do (or not do) with your profiles- unlike myspace where you can design a page in html and upload it, with facebook they try to keep everything clean & easy to read & consistent... no annoying background images making it hard to read peoples pages, no media players that automatically start playing annoying music whenever you load the page, etc.

Myspace on the other hand, is a far more casual venue, users don't have nearly as much control over their profiles (except for in the design of the page) as far as controlling information goes, and far more freedom in terms of how they make things look & sound.

Is myspace more for promotion for people than facebook is? I suspect so. I know that when I google bands I like, I see far more of them have an official myspace page for promoting the band. A few have facebook pages or groups, but usually they only serve to tell people where they're touring at the moment and little else (i.e. no streaming tracks, no music videos, few pictures, etc). I've seen band members, as individuals on facebook... and when I come across their pages they usually are there for personal contacts and don't accept friend requests from strangers and have small, usually set-on private (not viewable) friends lists. I wouldn't be surprised if there were more who simply have search-turned off (so people can't find them using the search engine).

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Uh, yeah.

Facebook seems to be for the "real" world. Now i'm not saying all guys on here are fake, i'm just say'n.

Good luck with that.

You sell whatever you want, but don't sell it here tonight. (Bullitt)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKg27i5Y3T4

Junior Poster

i noticed he didnt post his

try it, you might like it!