Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Why some men react violently towards TG women??

What is the problem with some men that react so passionately and violently when they see a tranny?? If they are not into it, and don't like it, why look? And why this is more common in American guettohoods?

Default Re: Why some men react violently towards TG women??

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer23
    What is the problem with some men that react so passionately when they see a tranny?? If they are not into it, and don't like it, why look?
    Secret attractions

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

What it actually stems from is insecurity in a man finding anybody with a penis attractive. They then get angry with themselves for it and redirect that anger towards the object of the attraction in an attempt to eliminate it.

~BB~

Rookie Poster

I once had a guy that was about to have a heart attack calling me fag**t (I am pretty passable, but my guettohood knows me)...they don't even understand there is a difference between gays and tgs. This guys have serious issues, but we should not be affected because of their problems, this kind of harassment should be illegal... It's amazing how much passion TG's can create on some men.

Rookie Poster

Professional Poster

because they can get away with gay panic defenses?

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by muhmuh
    Didn't they recently pass a law (I think it was here in Cali) that specifically barred the 'gay panic defense?'

~BB~

Rookie Poster

The question is...why are this men having "gay panic" attacks just by seeing some TG's walking by...not your thing, don't fucking look then!
    I'm sure there are way too many biological girls for them to be looking at instead.

The question is...why are this men having "gay panic" attacks just by seeing some TG's walking by...not your thing, don't fucking look then!
    I'm sure there are way too many biological girls for you to be looking at instead.
    you can never be 100 percent certain till u ask em.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    I'm sure there are way too many biological girls for you to be looking at instead.
    you can never be 100 percent certain till u ask em.
    Honestly, I don't really care the reason they act like such morons. It's THEIR problem. But I should definitely have a right to walk down the street and be left alone.