Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by addicted
    Funny how obomba has time for this when all he does kiss corporate amercia's ass.
    --Maybe Obama should grow a set of nuts and spend more time attacking those who attack him.Other than cash-for-clunkers WTF has he done? He had to know the racism he would face.We still have troops dying in Iraq,Instead of pushing through his healthcare bill,he's busy paying attention to some pop star,and rap artist.Instead of dealing with global warming,he's throwing beer parties for a racist cop and a racist old black man.As (They ) cry "we want our America back" Kanye
    writes, "I'm the n_gger you love to hate,but you can't stop buying what i make.I'm gonna talk shit until i'm outta hits"
    They hate you Obama,White America hates you.They're gonna hate you whether you're weak on your knees trying to please them,or whether you stand strong and push through what the voters elected you to do.
    Get the fuck up!!!!!

Funny how obomba has time for this when all he does kiss corporate amercia's ass.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDS_dementia_complex

Get help.

In a related story, President Obama's approval ratings just went up.

...Ok, so I made that up- so do the people who make "polls" for a living

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Killah
    I dont what any saids. I believe that shit was staged. Kanye was in on it, but Swift wasn't. MTV always does shit like this to people talkin, but I think their made Ye take all the heat which they'll make up to him later by giving his next video alot of airplay.

Kanye is known for his self-absorb tantrums - why would he suddenly give about a fuck if Beyonce wasnt when a nomination. Everything was staged - even him being on the red carpet with that bottle. Most of the MTV viewers have never even heard of Taylor Swift until now - this was just an attempt for her to crossover.
    Well said

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDS_dementia_complex

Get help.
    You believe that bullshit you ladyboy loving faggot?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sugdaddie69
    --Maybe Obama should grow a set of nuts and spend more time attacking those who attack him.Other than cash-for-clunkers WTF has he done? He had to know the racism he would face.We still have troops dying in Iraq,Instead of pushing through his healthcare bill,he's busy paying attention to some pop star,and rap artist.Instead of dealing with global warming,he's throwing beer parties for a racist cop and a racist old black man.As (They ) cry "we want our America back" Kanye
    writes, "I'm the n_gger you love to hate,but you can't stop buying what i make.I'm gonna talk shit until i'm outta hits"
    They hate you Obama,White America hates you.They're gonna hate you whether you're weak on your knees trying to please them,or whether you stand strong and push through what the voters elected you to do.

Get the fuck up!!!!!

jay z suxs

Professional Poster

Get the fuck up!!!!!

jay z suxs
    Its OK..you suck too.

Veteran Poster

Jack Ass, thats so god dam slight its almost pleasant - the guy was a fucking total cock.

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'

Professional Poster

you ladyboy loving faggot?
    seriously?

Junior Poster

Get the fuck up!!!!!
    COSIGN 80%. What did he have to say about Sean Bell and Oscar Grant??

What did he say about the Algiers Point Militia???

Or Katrina Victims living in those Fema Death Camps???

But he doesn't say shit about Sean Hannity, Rush, and the FarRight owning his ass daily but he can say something about what Kanye did at an awards shows, whether it is off record or not.

Obama is acting more like a puppet as the days goes by, and we haven't even gotten through his first year in office.