Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster
    somewhere in Mexico, learning how to juggle kittens

Quote Originally Posted by Killah
    I dont what any saids. I believe that shit was staged. Kanye was in on it, but Swift wasn't. MTV always does shit like this to people talkin, but I think their made Ye take all the heat which they'll make up to him later by giving his next video alot of airplay.

Kanye is known for his self-absorb tantrums - why would he suddenly give about a fuck if Beyonce wasnt when a nomination. Everything was staged - even him being on the red carpet with that bottle. Most of the MTV viewers have never even heard of Taylor Swift until now - this was just an attempt for her to crossover.
    +1

"I drink what? " - Socrates

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by idiot savant
    I dont what any saids. I believe that shit was staged. Kanye was in on it, but Swift wasn't. MTV always does shit like this to people talkin, but I think their made Ye take all the heat which they'll make up to him later by giving his next video alot of airplay.

Kanye is known for his self-absorb tantrums - why would he suddenly give about a fuck if Beyonce wasnt when a nomination. Everything was staged - even him being on the red carpet with that bottle. Most of the MTV viewers have never even heard of Taylor Swift until now - this was just an attempt for her to crossover.
    +1
    It was real. If it wasn't real, why is almost everyone in the music industry attacking Kanye? Pink wanted to fight him. Furthermore, Kanye has apologized more than three times now.

If you look at Taylor Swift's sale numbers, she doesn't need help "crossing over." In its first week, her second album (the newest one) sold over 592,304 copies. It has sold over a million copies.

So, yea, the incident wasn't staged. Kanye is batshit crazy.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by notdrunk

+1
    It was real. If it wasn't real, why is almost everyone in the music industry attacking Kanye? Pink wanted to fight him. Furthermore, Kanye has apologized more than three times now.

If you look at Taylor Swift's sale numbers, she doesn't need help "crossing over." In its first week, her second album (the newest one) sold over 592,304 copies. It has sold over a million copies.

+1 notdrunk! Kayne is a "Jackass"

what do u know, it the first time in 30 yrs that a president told the truth.

No Better Friend
    No Worse Enemy

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HP1000
    Quote Originally Posted by notdrunk

+1

+1 notdrunk! Kayne is a "Jackass"
    yeah and thats the polite way to say it.

Im not big on internet memes but here are 15 pretty funny Kanye memes

http://www.holytaco.com/12-interrupting-kanye-memes

Obama's right..he is a Jackass.

..sometimes someone just is an asshole...there are no other explanations.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jaycanuck
    Love the comment. Can't wait to see Hannity spin this one.
    Hannity spin it? You geek! Its pretty cut and dry to me.

Quote Originally Posted by santiago316
    Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgutierrez
    Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Quote Originally Posted by ozma
    THe President should have kept his mouth shut about that incident. He is too big to say anything about what highly-paid celebs do at a awards show.
    ok. So its not 100 percent LEGIT! its so said claimed to have been right after an interview when no camera's or recording devices were running, so their is no real assurance that this truly happened and if it did-At least he is being himself
    Yes it is. There is a recording of it. I heard it on the radio. Obama goes on about how Taylor's a sweet girl or whatever, and then says he [Kanye] is a jackass.
    proof or stfu paul

Rayabby audio link?
    -He will probably get a rep boost.I agree there.

Thanx.

Rookie Poster

Just got this text from a friend:
    "This just in Kanye West interrupts Patrick Swayze's funeral to let everyone how much better Michael Jackson's funeral was."

Kanye's an ass, but I'm not sure how I feel about my President vocalizing that... at least I feel better about this "off-teleprompter" moment than the whole "they acted stupidly" fiasco a couple of months back.

Veteran Poster

Funny how obomba has time for this when all he does kiss corporate amercia's ass.