Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

THe President should have kept his mouth shut about that incident. He is too big to say anything about what highly-paid celebs do at a awards show.

Professional Poster

The first time he (Obama) has ever told the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by ozma
    THe President should have kept his mouth shut about that incident. He is too big to say anything about what highly-paid celebs do at a awards show.
    ok. So its not 100 percent LEGIT! its so said claimed to have been right after an interview when no camera's or recording devices were running, so their is no real assurance that this truly happened and if it did-At least he is being himself

Junior Poster

Finally.....something the Prez and I can agree on!

Professional Poster

Love the comment. Can't wait to see Hannity spin this one.

Veteran Poster

I didn't believe it, but I just heard the audio. It's just an off the cuff comment made in conversation. Will probably get him a popularity bump.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    ok. So its not 100 percent LEGIT! its so said claimed to have been right after an interview when no camera's or recording devices were running, so their is no real assurance that this truly happened and if it did-At least he is being himself
    Yes it is. There is a recording of it. I heard it on the radio. Obama goes on about how Taylor's a sweet girl or whatever, and then says he [Kanye] is a jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by paulgutierrez
    Yes it is. There is a recording of it. I heard it on the radio. Obama goes on about how Taylor's a sweet girl or whatever, and then says he [Kanye] is a jackass.
    proof or stfu paul

Rayabby audio link?
    -He will probably get a rep boost.I agree there.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by paulgutierrez
    proof or stfu paul

Rayabby audio link?
    -He will probably get a rep boost.I agree there.

Al: First thing they teach you when you're a rookie shoe salesman is when you get a fat one in the chair, never look up. I looked up, Peg! I saw underwear! It said "Saturday!"
    Peggy: So?
    Al: Today's Wednesday!

Junior Poster

I dont what any saids. I believe that shit was staged. Kanye was in on it, but Swift wasn't. MTV always does shit like this to people talkin, but I think their made Ye take all the heat which they'll make up to him later by giving his next video alot of airplay.

Kanye is known for his self-absorb tantrums - why would he suddenly give about a fuck if Beyonce wasnt when a nomination. Everything was staged - even him being on the red carpet with that bottle. Most of the MTV viewers have never even heard of Taylor Swift until now - this was just an attempt for her to crossover.