Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

How does he still have a career?

Quote Originally Posted by jaycanuck
    How does he still have a career?
    The brother is talented and I like how he sometimes challenges conventional thinking (with regards to music and fashion), but at the same time the dude is what they call "bitch made."

Btw, I didn't watch the awards. What video was Beyonce nominated for? I don't keep up with videos much.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Junior Poster

Default Re: Kanye West=proof that modern music needs more drug overd

Quote Originally Posted by SugaSweet
    What a piece of sh*t!I hope this bastard dies younger than his mother.
    How would he know if a politician did not care about black people?He ain't black,he is sh*t colored.
    Wishing death on a celeb for a stupid move at the VMA's is warrented???

It's not like he threatened her life

Are you still outraged that he put your boy Bush on blast.....since that incident has NOTHING to do with this?

We got bigger things to be more outraged about, then this stupid shit.

Veteran Poster

I think it's funny when grown-ass people take things like the VMA's seriously. Beyonce won awards last night. In fact she even invited Taylor back up on stage to finish her acceptance speech which was a classy move on Beyonce's part.

What he did was wrong.
    Im mean really no one needs to be reminded that Beyonce is light years ahead of that wretched child.
    Its the Mtv awards show......not exactly high on the awards show chain.
    Does anyone ever remember who won ANYTHING from that show?
    I think not.
    Its not that serious!
    Beyonce was gaaaaggging big time!
    She was appauled.

Rookie Poster

You have to understand what he meant, and what he was saying was that the awards given have nothing to do with tha art. Its all political, Taylor swift is a representation of something that is beyond her. I dont like Taylor swift or Beyonce, but I know that she shouldnt have won. If you think that her video was the best and that her music is worth while, then youre prob. under mind control. Its not a matter of opinion. Everyone agrees that stevie wonder is a genious.

Kanye is legened by the way. If you dont agree with that, you can at least agree with the fact that he has something that todays musicians are severely lacking. Personality. One of the factors that make us love people like Rick James, Grace jones, Michael Jackson, etc...

It is what it is...

Mind control? SERIOUSLY?? Look, I could give a shit about Taylor, Beyonce or Kanye, honestly. What he did was just purely rude, and disrespectful. I never watch this crap, so I never would have known about it if it werent for yahoo this morning. The dumb-assed MTV awards are based on a popular vote. According to the article I read, she had to win 100% of the country vote as well as a good portion of the pop vote to win this. So who is he to go up there and steal this girls thunder? I bet if someone had done that to him, he'd have gone off and started swinging. Talented or not, he's a jerkoff for doing that. Doesn't matter that it was a 19 year old country/pop star. could have been anyone and it still would have been a dick move. Having personality and talent doesn't give you a free pass to be a douche bag just because you feel like it.

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

I liked the part where Russell alluded to the possibility that Lady Gaga has a dick, and as an English block he's fine with it

as far as Kayne... I hope he's on celebrity bowling in a few years and no one remembers who he is. hopefully someday he'll moan about how paporatzzi ignore him

To quote a friend.
    "Don't knock Kanye's talent just because he has a big mouth. If you do you're just like him. That said, that dude's got a BIG fucking mouth!"[/b]

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Kanye ... that episode was funny.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	428756983_2047259_136.gif 
Views:	185 
Size:	339.3 KB 
ID:	271248