Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Default kanye west

He brings to light a problem that needs solving,I hate black music he probally hates white music.Why put them together.They have BET Ebony And Naacp and black music awards;their is nothing specific for Whites.This is racist,like it or not,this will change one day when white people finally wake up and realize we are being denied our culture.Diversity sucks.Equality is great.

Professional Poster

Default hi

should be in the same spot the jackson boy is.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: kanye west

Quote Originally Posted by edward almond
    He brings to light a problem that needs solving,I hate black music he probally hates white music.Why put them together.They have BET Ebony And Naacp and black music awards;their is nothing specific for Whites.This is racist,like it or not,this will change one day when white people finally wake up and realize we are being denied our culture.Diversity sucks.Equality is great.
    It was an award for a freakin' video, nothing more. Besides, my tastes in music run across all racial barriers. I like everything from rock to soul to hip-hop to funk and jazz and I like them all equally.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    It was an award for a freakin' video, nothing more. Besides, my tastes in music run across all racial barriers. I like everything from rock to soul to hip-hop to funk and jazz and I like them all equally.
    Those are genres, not races ;P

That would be like saying classical music is "white" because the names people are usually most familiar with (Mozart, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky etc) are white.

Which is all good and all, until someone brings up Vanessa Mae, Keiko Abe, Komei Abe, or Yasushi Akutagawa

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    Those are genres, not races ;P

That would be like saying classical music is "white" because the names people are usually most familiar with (Mozart, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky etc) are white.

Which is all good and all, until someone brings up Vanessa Mae, Keiko Abe, Komei Abe, or Yasushi Akutagawa
    I don't even know why I bothered responding to that statement at all, Sarah. I can't believe the mentallity of some of the people here.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Leave the racist bullshit out of this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was not a race issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dude got up on stage and simply said Beyonce had one of the best vids of all time. He never said anything regarding it being racist, you fools need to shut the fuck up trying to make everything between 2 different skin tones a race war: especially here on HA.

And I have to agree with HWood, EVERY Radio station and news station I listened to or watched this morning mentioned who???? KANYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes MTV is dead but they got those ratings last night and the people that missed it will be watching it because let's face it that shit alone gives MTV a HUGE ratings boost whenever they play it for the rest of the week: btw did you know this is the big networks opening week for many popular shows???? Pretty damn clever on MTV's part.

Yep Kanye is an asshole but who's the #1 person discussed on blogs, forums, and tweets worldwide today????

AND

Beyonce with a cowboy hat in some daisy dukes with or without Taylor in duet fashion is SALES, as I said earlier expect a CMA nod in a few years, she's a smart business chick................

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

This guy has some interesting views

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

How are Kanye's beats on The Blueprint3?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kanyewestsouthpark_109.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	271308  

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

I'm not even gonna sit here and lie, his beats on BP3 are official. I only fast forwarded 3 tracks.

I do wish Pharrel had more input though.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Professional Poster

I don't follow the music on the awards show last night (wow that sounded old)...but I've always admired Beyoncé (songs and we....obviously looks) and she did well last night by giving her the spotlight.