Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default I'm afraid to fall in love

Last edited by missbarbiedoll; 04-07-2010 at 11:09 PM.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I wish you luck w/ that. I say give it a try , nothing ventured nothing gained.

Me , I'm in love but afraid of being rejected.

You should continue talking to him and be straight up wit him if you like him

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Veteran Poster

Hello, I'm a 24yo TS that used to come here a lot. Here are a couple of my experiences with getting involved with straight* men that I like:

"The talk" sucks and it is much harder when you're drunk to avoid giving yourself away and losing control of the situation. I only ever go after regular straight guys from school, work, friends, etc. I'm not in "the scene" and I'm not in a big city so I don't even meet "admirers". I've never had anything too bad happen but I did go down on a coworker I had a fling with and I didn't tell him. Obviously, the worst thing you can do is to let him realize you have a literal hard-on for him but it's so awkward to be like, "You're hot. I have a penis. Do you want another beer?"

You're in class with him so you won't be able to easily avoid him if things go sour (easier if it's a big lecture hall but still). One guy from my university lived on campus at the same time I did but we didn't have classes together, we met on a private chatroom for my university. We talked quite a bit and got to know each other. One day he told me that he was interested in me. So I had to break the news to him. I played it safe and told him online so I wouldn't be there if he freaked out. He got really quiet and said he didn't know what to think but that he was still attracted to me.

As a relationship, it didn't really work out. But we had quite a bit of hawt sex for a couple months! It took a little bit to break him into the idea of being with a girl with a penis but curiosity and hormones get the better of most guys. Guys who are comfortable with their sexuality will either tell you that they're sorry but they can't be involved with that (which is quite understandable) or be interested. It's the guys who have issues who are going to freak out on you, including the possibility of getting violent.

My last relationship was also a good one. He moved in with us as a friend of another roommate. We slept on the futon together only a few days after he moved in, after staying up late talking about our respective ex-fiance(e)s. The next day we watched a movie and made out afterwards. That's when I learned that he had already been notified of my situation. I fell hard for him and we had a fling that summer. I was only the second person he's ever even kissed (he was engaged to his first girlfriend for years and he was 21 last year when we were involved.) He was beautiful, sexy, sweet, and creative (music major) -- my own little Fabio...

So it's possible to pick up straight guys. Guys are a curious bunch, even if few would openly admit to an attraction to transsexuals, there's a pretty girl who wants to have sex with him, a penis won't stop him. The first guy I mentioned lamented early in our affair, "My head knows that you're a boy, but my penis just sees a pretty girl in my bed." The penis always wins.

That being said, it's a hard to jump from sex or even friends-with-benefits to a serious relationship. Transsexuals can't make babies and even if few guys are ready to get married and settle down with kids, they want that option open. The guy has to really fall in love with you hard to get over that. Not just sex, but actual love as a whole person. It's harder for a TS to find a husband than a GG but it's not impossible!

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

---
    * I say "straight men" but gay men have no interest in TS, of course. I just use it to exclude bisexual men (who are more comfortable with penises on their partners), FTMs (my ex-fiance in high school/early college was trans himself, they rock!) and habitual "admirers". So we're just talking regular joes who may not have ever even knowingly met a transsexual before.

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe
    Wow. What a gorgeous face. You hit the genetic lottery.

LOL at Phobun

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

That's why i like to know a girl is trans before it gets really hot and heavy , heaven forbid i lift her skirt and find ... a vagina.

Honesty is the best policy.
    Seriously i don't care tg or gg it's all good. But i do have a preference.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe
    Wow. What a gorgeous face. You hit the genetic lottery.

I'm flattered, thank you. This makes me happy:

Not to hijack the thread but here is one more:

I need a real camera!

I love redheads very pretty.

Tough one, Daisy. You'll need to be honest with him, and I'm not sure that'd be a good idea when it goes wrong and you're seeing him every day.

I wish you good luck and wisdom in your choice.

Insert funny quote here