Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Damn I want to fuck her bad

Default Re: SEX CHANGE Danielle Foxxx HOTTER THAN EVER!!

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    Ive been seeing alot of new pics and videos of Danielle Foxxx since she had her sex change and I think she looking hotter than ever! I think it just took her to the next level!!!

Anyone else agree?

Jennifer P
    yah she looked good in that recent maury episode but honestly she is a complete TROLL here on h.a. and she talks alot! of shitt.

keeping it REAL.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pablovitalrocks
    Ive been seeing alot of new pics and videos of Danielle Foxxx since she had her sex change and I think she looking hotter than ever! I think it just took her to the next level!!!

Anyone else agree?

Jennifer P
    yah she looked good in that recent maury episode but honestly she is a complete TROLL here on h.a. and she talks alot! of shitt.
    I'm certainly not one to defend Danielle but what the hell is your problem? You're just going to talk your own shit now about Kelly, Ashley, and now Danielle? Nice job hypocrite.

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci

Anyone else agree?

Jennifer P
    I'm certainly not one to defend Danielle but what the hell is your problem? You're just going to talk your own shit now about Kelly, Ashley, and now Danielle? Nice job hypocrite.

~BB~
    no im only KEEPIN IT REAL! like me telling you how awful you look in womens clothing, that polka dot dress is hideous. you looking nothing like a woman. now jp allanah sunny britney b and many others look stunning. but you? lol youre just a broad shouldered white man in desperate need of a new face and body. oh and hair and make up skills

keeping it REAL.

now if someone here says youre hott THEYRE DEAD WRONG they wouldnt be caught dead walking with you. a guy would get laughed at, a ts would get clocked.

keeping it REAL.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

now if someone here says youre hott THEYRE DEAD WRONG they wouldnt be caught dead walking with you. a guy would get laughed at, a ts would get clocked.
    All I hear is:

Wah wah-wah waaaah!

~BB~

Rookie Poster

Danielle is simply amazing...beautiful woman indeed...and cute girly voice on the phone...luvvs it...rock on gorgeous...

its like why do some of these men just throw on a dress that looks like a curtain? I MEAN SERIOUSLY BELLAS DRESS LOOKS LIKE A DAMN CURTAIN ROFLMFAO!!!

keeping it REAL.

its like why do some of these men just throw on a dress that looks like a curtain? I MEAN SERIOUSLY BELLAS DRESS LOOKS LIKE A DAMN CURTAIN ROFLMFAO!!!

keeping it REAL.

Senior Member Veteran Poster blonde_sweetheart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci

Anyone else agree?

Jennifer P

~BB~
    no im only KEEPIN IT REAL! like me telling you how awful you look in womens clothing, that polka dot dress is hideous. you looking nothing like a woman. now jp allanah sunny britney b and many others look stunning. but you? lol youre just a broad shouldered white man in desperate need of a new face and body. oh and hair and make up skills
    I wanna see what you look like!!!!! I bet your so hot!!!!