Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Why transgendered women should not fight....

Why transgendered women should not fight: by JWBL.

Last night (or early this morning depending on how you look at things) I witnessed some chicks get into a confrontation over something trivial. A drink was broken and things got out of hand between one transgendered woman and 2 younger men who were apparently drunk but still calm. After some over exaggerated provocation by the woman (she picked up a bar stool and thrust it at one of the young men) the shocked gents (full of adrenaline obviously) commenced to treating her like a man and beating the crap out of her.

Nonetheless security intervened as best as possible but here's where things got even more out of hand. Another transgendered woman decided she was going to jump into the fray thinking the young men would retreat seeing they were outnumbered. These boys were intoxicated and both dressed to fight compared to their opponents who were not; they did not retreat they chose to fight. One of the chicks got dragged caveman style by her hair about 8 feet receiving a punch at the end of the pull. Another transgendered woman (someone many of you gents have seen on yum and lusted here on this very forum) picked up a bar stool (too heavy for her) and tried to jump in but the weight of it prevented such an occurrence.

Now for the point. Many of these girls (because they weren't acting like women at the time) had ALOT to lose. Several of thousands of dollars in surgery, hair replacement, breast implant repair, etc. could have been the end result. Luckily for the few that got savagely beaten the damage was little but what if it wasn't??? To the chicks out there that think you can still take off your heels and throw down even if you have work done "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?!?" You have everything to lose and the folks you are angry at have little to lose. Sure you may scar someone, hurt a genital, break a rib, but is that really as bad as someone disfiguring what you've spent (in some cases) thousands on because you felt you could revert back to your high school boy days?!? SMH.

Ladies..... don't fight. It's not a good look even if you win, you still are a loser because it's not ladylike. Security is at the club for a reason, they're paid to protect you, let them earn their money.

JWBL

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

How did security behave? Did they treat the transsexuals like women or men? Anyone arrested? Usually I just see the girls talking shit as if they were on Fordham Road, I've never actually seen a follow through.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

rule of thumb is , dont get into a fight unless you can end it with one move ..

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

I never understood why some transgendered woman are agressive
    I stop goind to TS clubs cause trans always fight and I find it a pity there is little support among some Trans
    I have no TS friends in my cross country simply because the greatest part of them like to create problems, and doesn't respect themself, Trans in my country can be very aggressive
    you want to be women then you behave like this!
    made the best out of yourself without being aggressive or vulgar
    I just think if some trans are aggressive and mingle with the fights is that they do not feel good about themselves

I Hate Violence

PEACE.

Fighting in general should be something avoided but many people don't have that level of control over their own self and end up being the aggressor.

Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays

Default Re: Why transgendered women should not fight....

Alcohol can make GG's act out too, and they can even try to hit a guy. But most guys are smart enough to defuse her or leave her be, because there is no glory in beating up a girl.

If those guys were willing to treat her like a girl and flirt with her in the hope of a blowjob or something, then they should be consistent even after the TG reveals herself to be a violent hissing cat. If the guys were willing to beat her up, then they never really saw her as a girl.

Those dudes could have alot to lose too. Some of these bitches are fucking nuts and could have a gun. Also, the guys could end up getting their mugshots printed in the New York Post with a , having to explain the arrest to everyone who stakes a claim on their lives. Fuck that.

Funny and sad story at the same time.SMH

JWBL,do you know the reason the woman freaked out?

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Alcohol can make GG's act out too, and they can even try to hit a guy. But most guys are smart enough to defuse her or leave her be, because there is no glory in beating up a girl.

If those guys were willing to treat her like a girl and flirt with her in the hope of a blowjob or something, then they should be consistent even after the TG reveals herself to be a violent hissing cat. If the guys were willing to beat her up, then they never really saw her as a girl.

Those dudes could have alot to lose too. Some of these bitches are fucking nuts and could have a gun. Also, the guys could end up getting their mugshots printed in the New York Post with a , having to explain the arrest to everyone who stakes a claim on their lives. Fuck that.
    to be fair, although young & drunk they were not acting foolish, they were actually quite civilized..... if someone picked up a bar stool and charged at me with it I might have reacted the same way, I mean this was basically over a spilled drink....

I've had a few trannies accidentally bump their silicone into my arm causing me to spill some black label and they've always offered to buy me another drink, this chick last night just went overboard IMO, so did the chicks thinking they could man up and jump in her mess......

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    One of the chicks got dragged caveman style by her hair....

Quote Originally Posted by phobun

I donīt think thatīs the right conclusion.But the guys could really act more sovereign.