Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: no reason

[quote="GiaCallMe"]What kinda team has butterscotch as their color. /quote]

A very sweet one?

Poof im gone.

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

USC didn't deserve it anyway after that BS against ND. Go Irish I'm in Austin so I guess I should be happy about UT, but #1, #2 doesn't really matter since those two will be deciding it at the end anyway.

^^That was an amazing game though.

Because of the lousy BCS, Texas should worry if teams like Va.Tech, Georgia, or Bama remain undefeated. Only b/c Texas remaining opponents are unranked, while the others still have to play top 25 teams. They can be knocked out.

Junior Poster

Default Re: no reason

[quote="Overlord Abomination"]
    Quote Originally Posted by GiaCallMe
    What kinda team has butterscotch as their color. /quote]

A very sweet one?

Poof im gone.
    I was thinking more like a bunch of candyasses. Great taste in music. I just interviewed both ETID and Opeth for the paper when they came through town. tsntx, sorry but Yahoomessenger kept messing up so i got rid of it. Maybe for you I will reinstall it.

fuck usc! how many games did they have to come from behind! U T will kick their pussy asses! We have both offense and defense! you loser! lol! If you don't like the state of Texas! U don't know dick! BUSH NEEDS TO GO BACK TO THE EAST WHERE HE'S FROM! HE'S NOT A TEXAN! WHEN HE WAS GOVERNOR HE FUCKED US! NOW HE'S FUCKING US AS PRESIDENT! FUCK BUSH! FUCK USC!

HOT SHEMALE IN TEXAS or Brasil or Usa!

^^^Hopefully, we'll see each other in January

Junior Poster

Texas will beat USC based on the simple premise that DEFENSE wins championships.

While USC may have Bush, Leinart, White and others, the Horns have a defense that makes Notre Dame look like a high school squad. Texas has the athletes to match up one-on-one with USC , no one else on USC's schedule does.

Texas also has the X-Factor, Mr. Young.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhellis978
    Texas will beat USC based on the simple premise that DEFENSE wins championships.

While USC may have Bush, Leinart, White and others, the Horns have a defense that makes Notre Dame look like a high school squad. Texas has the athletes to match up one-on-one with USC , no one else on USC's schedule does.

A big reason why Notre Dame did well against SC is because they have been playing each other every year since 1929. Its a rivalry game. They know SC very well. Texas hasn't seen anything like SC (specially when the strongest teams they have played are Ohio State and Texas Tech!). They could be dumbfounded just like their rival Oklahoma was last year.

And there is no bigger "X-factor" than Reggie Bush

Rookie Poster

Don't EVER, mess with TEXAS!!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jhellis978

That's the same thing Oklahoma said.

They were begging for mercy by halftime.

"Rice is good when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something." -- Mitch Hedberg