Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Penn State's return to glory, number 11 in the nation.

C'est La Vie!

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by medic
    GO horns........
    I no longer live in Texas but still a fan. I now live in Arizona and really a fan of whoever is playing UOA.
    Shoosh. I'm alumni.

Gold Poster

Though their defense is reeling via graduation attrition and injuries, the Trojans would trounce the Longhorns in a showdown; Way too many weapons for Texas, or any college team to contain.

Gold Poster

Addendum:

I have met some great people from the state of Texas, so knock the Longhorns and their sleazy politicians(Bush, Delay, et all), but stay away from criticizing the common folk. Most have been cool in my experiences.

Hey, what do I get for 800 posts ?

(Please say a date with Vicki)

Platinum Poster

*waves* and *clears throat*

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Shoosh. I'm alumni.
    No way, Vicki: you're alumna (female, plural alumnae), not alumni (the plural of the masculine alumnus).

Rookie Poster

Default When USC & Texas start drawing over 100,000 fans a game

I know it hasn't been our year, but when you start drawing 100,000+ fans a year to your stadium and when Texas & USC start playing teams that don't suck....YOU CAN COME TALK TO THE SEC

The SEC---We're not fucking around

Alabama-- 12 National Championships, 21 SEC Championships, (Most Bowl Wins of All-Time--29 & 52 Bowl Appearences)
    Auburn-- 2004 Undefeated Season, 6 SEC Championships (17 Bowl Wins & 31 Bowl Appearances)
    Florida-- 1996 National Champions, 6 SEC Championships (14 Bowl Wins & 32 Bowl Appearances)
    LSU-- 2003 Undefeated BCS & National Champions, 9 SEC Championships (17 Bowl Wins & 36 Bowl Appearances)
    Tennessee-- 1998 Undefeated BCS & National Champions. 13 SEC Championships (24 Bowl Wins & 45 Bowl Appearances)
    Georgia-- 11 SEC Championships (22 Bowl Wins & 40 Bowl Appearances)

Junior Poster

Default Re: When USC & Texas start drawing over 100,000 fans a g

Quote Originally Posted by SouthGuy
    I know it hasn't been our year, but when you start drawing 100,000+ fans a year to your stadium and when Texas & USC start playing teams that don't suck....YOU CAN COME TALK TO THE SEC

The SEC---We're not fucking around

Alabama-- 12 National Championships, 21 SEC Championships, (Most Bowl Wins of All-Time--29 & 52 Bowl Appearences)
    Auburn-- 2004 Undefeated Season, 6 SEC Championships (17 Bowl Wins & 31 Bowl Appearances)
    Florida-- 1996 National Champions, 6 SEC Championships (14 Bowl Wins & 32 Bowl Appearances)
    LSU-- 2003 Undefeated BCS & National Champions, 9 SEC Championships (17 Bowl Wins & 36 Bowl Appearances)
    Tennessee-- 1998 Undefeated BCS & National Champions. 13 SEC Championships (24 Bowl Wins & 45 Bowl Appearances)
    Georgia-- 11 SEC Championships (22 Bowl Wins & 40 Bowl Appearances)

Dont forget Vanderbilt
    Ole Miss
    MSU
    Arkansas and Kentuky

And only recently has the SEC been at that high top to bottom level of strength Because i remember when Nebraska was makin tennesee and Florida their Girlfriends without the convienence of Vaseline.

Rookie Poster

At least Tennessee & Florida go to a GOOD bowl EVERY year. I remember recentley Nebraska wan't bowl eligable one year and in recently played in such prestigious bowls as the Independence & Alamo Bowl!

Default Re: When USC & Texas start drawing over 100,000 fans a g

[quote="SouthGuy"]I know it hasn't been our year, but when you start drawing 100,000+ fans a year to your stadium and when Texas & USC start playing teams that don't suck....YOU CAN COME TALK TO THE SEC

USC 24, Auburn 17

USC 23, Auburn 0

USC 70, Arkansas 17

USC- 11 National Championships. Six Hiesman winners (Soon to be 7 ieReggie Bush

USC FOOTBALL!!! BEATEN UP ON UCLA & NOTRE DAME SINCE THE 30'S