Junior Poster

Default Anybody been with Giselle

I was wondering if anyone here has been with Giselle and what their opinions of her were. If you don't know which one I'm talking about, she's the tall latin chick with the long jet black hair from Allanah's parties. She is pretty as hell, but a little too bony in the hip/backside area. Some fat or silicone injections would definitely take her up to "10" status. She seems a little conceited as well (I might be wrong), but she is usually in the top 5 at any tranny party, so guess dudes are souping her up. Some cat on here named Rick in another forum said that she was pretty thick and large below the belt, but I would've of never guessed it. She always seems so flat and bulgeless in person and in photos. Maybe see tucks extremely well, but I would think a chick "hustling" at a party" couldn't use a really restrictive gaff or the duct tape method. Also I'm curious if she's on the, "give a blackman the bullshyt" thing, so many of the girls are on. Last time I saw her, she seemed to be exclusively with white boys and light skin latin dudes, but maybe that was just what i saw no offense!

If you have had any experiences with her let me know, as I'm going to start at attending Allanah's next few parties. I'm tall, workout-type build and pretty good looking, so i think I'd have a shot ya know!

Professional Poster

Giselle is cool as hell!!!

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips