Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

I have lived in Bangkok for 5 years and recommend it highly.
    I have not been to Argentina, so I cannot make a direct comparisn.

For vacationers, the good points of Bangkok:
    1) Cheap accomodations - A decent hotel in the Nana area of Sukhumvit ( the best place to stay ) will run anywhere from $45 to $100, depending on your desires. Bob recommended the Landmark. The location is terrific, but a better hotel for the same price has opened directly behind it. It's called the Grand Sukhumvit on Soi 6.
    I recommend this web site for hotels:
    http://www.latestays.com/index.htm
    2) Food and drink: It is imposssible to spend more than $20 a day on food. A great meal ( Suda on Sukhumvit Soi 14 ) will cost around $12, inclusive of a couple large bottles of beer.
    Drinks in bars are never more than $4.
    3) Ladyboys: There are now 5 Ladyboy ONLY bars in Nana Plaza, 6 if you include Guess Bar across the street. There are over 300 Ladyboys available every night. Short Time ( 1 -2 hours ) will cost about $40, overnight $60 to 80.
    Bangkok is safe, easy to get around, and everyone speaks enough English to make the trip easy.
    Bars close at 02:00, but Sukhumvit Road from Soi 5 to 15 becomes one giant restaurant and free lance pick up place until it gets light.

Also, Phuket is a 75 minute flight away, and air fares are arund $75 - 100 RT.
    I don't recommend Pattaya on a first trip, but it's worth seeing if you've already been to either Bangkok or Phuket.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Also, if any of our lovely HA's are planning a trip, I'd love to meet up with you while you're here.

Cheers,
    PFP

Quote Originally Posted by payforeplay

1) Cheap accomodations - A decent hotel in the Nana area of Sukhumvit ( the best place to stay ) will run anywhere from $45 to $100, depending on your desires. Bob recommended the Landmark. The location is terrific, but a better hotel for the same price has opened directly behind it. It's called the Grand Sukhumvit on Soi 6.
    2) Food and drink: It is imposssible to spend more than $20 a day on food. A great meal ( Suda on Sukhumvit Soi 14 ) will cost around $12, inclusive of a couple large bottles of beer.
    3) Ladyboys: There are now 5 Ladyboy ONLY bars in Nana Plaza, 6 if you include Guess Bar across the street. There are over 300 Ladyboys available every night. Short Time ( 1 -2 hours ) will cost about $40, overnight $60 to 80.
    Bangkok is safe, easy to get around, and everyone speaks enough English to make the trip easy.
    Bars close at 02:00, but Sukhumvit Road from Soi 5 to 15 becomes one giant restaurant and free lance pick up place until it gets light.

I don't recommend Pattaya on a first trip, but it's worth seeing if you've already been to either Bangkok or Phuket.

Also, if any of our lovely HA's are planning a trip, I'd love to meet up with you while you're here.

Cheers,
    PFP
    I appreciate the info. I'd like to know about the drugging that the girls are doing there tho; whats that all about? Also, have you been to the phillipines? If so, how does it compare?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Another Racist thread YAY!
    To the op.
    Let me ask you this, which country has more diseases in your opinion...The one with the least-go there
    lol... guess it was only a matter of time one of you would come in crying racism. But wait, aren't you the guy that said all arab women look alike? Figures.

Quote Originally Posted by praetor
    Not anymore, because the disastrous Kirchner government. The Argentina has become a poor country with an obsolete industry, only the shoe industry and the agribusiness remains stable.
    The Devil's Gang pic.!!!!! They attacked the Latin America and will envision transforming it in America Latrine!!!! And God may protect us from them.
    Amen.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mac.B
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob's Tgirls
    Most people have a general preference as far as race goes. Although, I've had partners of many races and mixes, I have general preferences. Your general preference should be a major factor in your decision.

For me another major factor is language. It is fairly easy to get around in Thailand as an English speaker. That was not the case in Brazil. I don't know how it would be in Argentina.

The other deciding factor for me is crime. Sao Paolo and Rio are dangerous places. I was told by my friend/photographer, some of the girls and the hotel staff to not leave the premises by myself at night. I was told to not wear a watch or ever pull my wallet out of my pocket, don't flash a camera or do anything that would make me look like a tourist. Again, I don't know how Argentina is in this regard.

Thailand is different. There is little likelihood of being mugged at night. I felt safer there than I would in many parts of Los Angeles or other large American cities.

If you do go to Bangkok, Thailand and you want to stay in a real nice hotel, I suggest the Landmark.
    Thanx Bob. Beginning to rethink Sao Paulo tho; was planning to go in Dec. I had spoken to Alexia Freire and everything. Really dissapointed was hoping to see Renata Tavares and Mel Voquel. O well tho, Ill focus on these two places. As far as the diff. types go, I like the soft sexual nature of the Thai girls as well as the enthusiastic passivity of the Argentinian girls like Morena Del Sol, Kate, Carolina, etc.

I did hear stories of the ladyboys drugging and robbing their clients, what do you think of that? And whith that being said, how do you feel about the phillipines? The girls look good there but they charge like their from the U.s. Not like Thailand and Argentina or Brazil.
    I don't know about ladyboys in particular drugging and robbing clients. I'm sure it can happen anywhere. I've heard of girls here in LA doing that. I experienced zero negatives with girls in Brazil and Thailand. I've never been to the Philippines, so I don't have an opinion on that.

Quote Originally Posted by paulgutierrez
    To the op.
    Let me ask you this, which country has more diseases in your opinion...The one with the least-go there
    lol... guess it was only a matter of time one of you would come in crying racism. But wait, aren't you the guy that said all arab women look alike? Figures.

Not anymore, because the disastrous Kirchner government. The Argentina has become a poor country with an obsolete industry, only the shoe industry and the agribusiness remains stable.
    The Devil's Gang pic.!!!!! They attacked the Latin America and will envision transforming it in America Latrine!!!! And God may protect us from them.
    Amen.
    Lmfao what a nutswinger-Cant even pick up on the slightest trace of sarcasm you sir are a failure.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by paulgutierrez
    To the op.

Amen.
    Lmfao what a nutswinger-Cant even pick up on the slightest trace of sarcasm you sir are a failure.
    Right. Nice attempt at saving face.

Quote Originally Posted by mac.B

Cheers,
    PFP
    I appreciate the info. I'd like to know about the drugging that the girls are doing there tho; whats that all about? Also, have you been to the phillipines? If so, how does it compare?
    If you stick with the bar girls as opposed to the street walkers typically you will not have any issues in regards to drugging or robbing,assuming you use a little common sense once the girl is in your hotel.Which brings up another point to consider,some hotels do not allow ladyboys up to your room,so ask in advance of checking in if the hotel allows Thai nationals into your room.Typically if they do they will require her to leave her ID card at the front desk upon entering and will not return it to her until they have phoned you and checked to see if all is well...this is of course for your safety and is available in most of the higer end hotels.

For sheer quantity,Bangkok is hard to beat....LB's are literally everywhere.However finding one that performs her duties with enthusiasm and a little passion...that is the gamble.I know them all and there are good ones and bad ones,but generally Thais are not known for their fire and passion...for that I would recommend Sao Paulo or Argentina.

Cheers,
    PFP
    You must eat alot of Thai food cuz everywhere I eat(non Thai) I spend more than 20 on a single meal,let alone the entire day

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrys Boy
    I love Buenos Aires, it has a real Italian feel to it, only trouble is not many people there speak Spanish
    You are one stupid mother fucker.
    Yeah sorry that was a typo, but you knew that I guess. This websites not as nice as it used to be.

Stupidity has saved many a man from madness

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Never been to Argentina, so i can't comment, but Thailand, GO THERE!
    If you go nowhere else, go to Nana Plaza in Bangkok.
    The first time, it's like a brightly lit walk into hell!
    Depends what type of girl you're looking for, but, i would recommend Cansanovas.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!