Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Default Thailand or Argentina?

Hey all...I'm new to the board and just saying hi. I'm planning a trip tho and I wanted everyones input on where I should go.

Junior Poster

Most people have a general preference as far as race goes. Although, I've had partners of many races and mixes, I have general preferences. Your general preference should be a major factor in your decision.

For me another major factor is language. It is fairly easy to get around in Thailand as an English speaker. That was not the case in Brazil. I don't know how it would be in Argentina.

The other deciding factor for me is crime. Sao Paolo and Rio are dangerous places. I was told by my friend/photographer, some of the girls and the hotel staff to not leave the premises by myself at night. I was told to not wear a watch or ever pull my wallet out of my pocket, don't flash a camera or do anything that would make me look like a tourist. Again, I don't know how Argentina is in this regard.

Thailand is different. There is little likelihood of being mugged at night. I felt safer there than I would in many parts of Los Angeles or other large American cities.

If you do go to Bangkok, Thailand and you want to stay in a real nice hotel, I suggest the Landmark.

Rookie Poster

Horribly different types .......

Asian is beyond hot

Argentina = black girls to me = horrifyingly opposite of hot

Quote Originally Posted by hereorthere
    Argentina = black girls to me
    Based on that statement, you must be the biggest idiot on HungAngels. I doubt you know where Argentina is located.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob's Tgirls
    Most people have a general preference as far as race goes. Although, I've had partners of many races and mixes, I have general preferences. Your general preference should be a major factor in your decision.

For me another major factor is language. It is fairly easy to get around in Thailand as an English speaker. That was not the case in Brazil. I don't know how it would be in Argentina.

The other deciding factor for me is crime. Sao Paolo and Rio are dangerous places. I was told by my friend/photographer, some of the girls and the hotel staff to not leave the premises by myself at night. I was told to not wear a watch or ever pull my wallet out of my pocket, don't flash a camera or do anything that would make me look like a tourist. Again, I don't know how Argentina is in this regard.

Thailand is different. There is little likelihood of being mugged at night. I felt safer there than I would in many parts of Los Angeles or other large American cities.

If you do go to Bangkok, Thailand and you want to stay in a real nice hotel, I suggest the Landmark.
    Thanx Bob. Beginning to rethink Sao Paulo tho; was planning to go in Dec. I had spoken to Alexia Freire and everything. Really dissapointed was hoping to see Renata Tavares and Mel Voquel. O well tho, Ill focus on these two places. As far as the diff. types go, I like the soft sexual nature of the Thai girls as well as the enthusiastic passivity of the Argentinian girls like Morena Del Sol, Kate, Carolina, etc.

I did hear stories of the ladyboys drugging and robbing their clients, what do you think of that? And whith that being said, how do you feel about the phillipines? The girls look good there but they charge like their from the U.s. Not like Thailand and Argentina or Brazil.

Junior Poster

Horribly different types .......

Asian is beyond hot

Argentina = black girls to me = horrifyingly opposite of hot
    Argentina is almost all white, with the exception of some illegal immigrants from Boliva, etc. Most people are of either Italian or Spanish heritage. Where in the world did you get the idea that Argentina = black?

BTW, if you do know some Spanish you should brush up on the local dialect, Rioplatenese. It's a bit closer to Continental Spanish but it has a distinct Italian intonation to it.

Crime in Buenos Aires, while not at the level of Brazilian cities, has risen dramatically since the financial crisis of 1999. I'd venture to guess there's far less crime in Bangkok.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Argentina = black girls to me
    Based on that statement, you must be the biggest idiot on HungAngels. I doubt you know where Argentina is located.
    Based on this..
    black girls to me = horrifyingly opposite of hot
    he's an ass as well.

5 Star Poster

Argentina? What you think to do in Argentina? Meet Isabela Peron? Argentina is a car parking of Rio Grande do Sul State.

:P

Junior Poster

Argentina black girls ?
    In USA there are white, black, asian...
    In Argentina, everybody is white.

There should be a cultural test prior to write in the internet... "here and there"

5 Star Poster

Argentina is the most racist country of Latin America!!!!!!! They hate black people, more than hitler hated.