Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

I love Buenos Aires, it has a real Italian feel to it, only trouble is not many people there speak Spanish unless you go into really expensive hotels and restaurants and I guess thats not really the purpose of your trip..

Stupidity has saved many a man from madness

5 Star Poster

In Buenos Aires you can meet Maradona, who have one desire: play football (soccer) wearing the hooly mantle of Brazilian's team!!!

Last edited by praetor; 02-02-2011 at 01:13 PM.

5 Star Poster

Don't cry for me Argentina!!!!

Specials thanks to Paraguay, to help us to say good bye to Argentina.

Last edited by praetor; 02-02-2011 at 01:13 PM.

removed

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Rookie Poster

I would go to Thailand. Bangkok is fun, cheap, and great hotels and the katooeys (ladyboys) will love you.
    Some clarity is needed regarding Argentina. The reason there are almost NO blacks in the country is that in the 1830's the people in power told blacks and Indians to leave or they would be killed. They started killing them....some 25-30,000, and this caused the exodus from Artgentina. There is no problem regarding being black and travelling in Argentina....tourists and business people are welcome....there just aren't very many residents.

Another Racist thread YAY!
    To the op.
    Let me ask you this, which country has more diseases in your opinion...The one with the least-go there

Ive met some Argentinian guys before and they are so open minded about transsexuals like me. I met him in a club drink some champagne and he didnt know im a tranny. He brought me back to his hotel room but while on taxi while kissing me he suddenly felt my hard throbbing cock. He got little shocked and asked if im a boy. I said im a girl but with something extra *wink wink*. He said he dont fucking care and we countinued the fun in his hotel room.

Ohhh lala!

Rookie Poster

Check out all the beautiful girls on distintas.com.ar, how could you not want to visit argentina???

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrys Boy
    I love Buenos Aires, it has a real Italian feel to it, only trouble is not many people there speak Spanish
    You are one stupid mother fucker.

All Latin America speak Spanish, excepting Brazil where all speak portuguese, the largest country in Latin America.

Language

Spanish and Portuguese are the predominant languages of Latin America. Portuguese is spoken only in Brazil, the most populous country in the region. Spanish is the official language of most of the rest of the countries on the Latin American mainland, as well as in Puerto Rico (where it is co-official with English), Cuba and the Dominican Republic. French is spoken in some Caribbean islands, including Guadeloupe, Martinique, and Haiti, as well as in French Guiana in South America. Dutch is the official language of some Caribbean islands and in Suriname on the continent; however, as Dutch is a Germanic language, these territories are not considered part of Latin America.

Other European languages spoken in Latin America include: English, by some groups in Argentina, Nicaragua, Panama, and Puerto Rico, as well as in nearby countries that may or may not be considered Latin American, like Belize and Guyana; German, in southern Brazil, southern Chile, Argentina, portions of northern Venezuela, and Paraguay; Italian, in Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, and Venezuela; and Welsh,[citation needed] in southern Argentina.
    Most widely spoken Pre-contact languages distribution area in Latin America, at the beginning of 21st century: Quechua, Guarani, Aymara, Nahuatl, Mayan languages, Mapuche

In several nations, especially in the Caribbean region, creole languages are spoken. The most widely spoken creole language in the Caribbean and Latin America in general is Haitian Creole, the predominant language of Haiti; it is derived primarily from French and certain West African tongues with some Amerindian and Spanish influences as well. Creole languages of mainland Latin America, similarly, are derived from European languages and various African tongues. Native American languages are widely spoken in Peru, Guatemala, Bolivia, Paraguay, and to a lesser degree, in Mexico, Ecuador, and Chile. In Latin American countries not named above, the population of speakers of indigenous languages is small or non-existent.

In Peru, Quechua is an official language, alongside Spanish and any other indigenous language in the areas where they predominate. Another widely used language is known as riverian which is also known as nicolacian, which is spoken in rural parts of Mexico[35] .In Ecuador, while holding no official status, the closely related Quichua is a recognized language of the indigenous people under the country's constitution; however, it is only spoken by a few groups in the country's highlands. In Bolivia, Aymara, Quechua and Guaraní hold official status alongside Spanish. Guarani is, along with Spanish, an official language of Paraguay, and is spoken by a majority of the population (who are, for the most part, bilingual), and it is co-official with Spanish in the Argentine province of Corrientes. In Nicaragua, Spanish is the official language, but on the country's Caribbean coast English and indigenous languages such as Miskito, Sumo, and Rama also hold official status. Colombia recognizes all indigenous languages spoken within its territory as official, though fewer than 1% of its population are native speakers of these. Nahuatl is one of the 62 native languages spoken by indigenous people in Mexico, which are officially recognized by the government as "national languages" along with Spanish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_America

5 Star Poster

PARAGUAY 1 X 0 ARGENTINA

Goal:

Bye bye Argentina!!!

------------------