Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

even though I agree with your rant...

..if she messed with your homeboy instead, then you would be complaining about how she used him for his money.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    mega should be running for mayor

Mega, if you do become mayor I want you to remember I was one of the guys defending you when they wanted to ban you. I'd appreciate some recognition of that in the form of a cushy job, say Administrator of Intimate Inspections Your post is on the money, but it's not just the TS community, it's all girls. They know what the worst of us are like, they see both types of guy available to them, they choose poorly and then want to bitch about it. A shorter way of saying it would have been, If you stick your hand in the fire don't cry to us, we already know it burns

I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence-- Frederick Douglass

Platinum Poster

mega ur on one helluva roll today u go baby

Rookie Poster

I think you were on the money with that Mega, but I think thats the real world GG og TG. Just seems like since most of us would rather be with a TG they seem to be offish and into the money. I find it hard period to meet any and I have wondered many times if I had lots of money how many of them I would be able to get for a serious relationship, but then I would have to wonder if it is just the money. I agree with the one earlier, one day they are going to age and the glamour days will be gone. Why not find a good upstanding man with a good occupation that wants to take care of them in the here and now. Like all people they need to think about what the future holds.....even John Holmes got olddddddddddddd...lol.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

well i think a man with no qualities-goign no where can come at any age-

but what about a man who likes a younger girl- is it, or can it be the same thing vice versa?

i think by nature a girl who is young is going to want to have a boyfriend who is young-or her same age.

i think that is what it boils down to. if you are looking for a girl who is young, who is immature in any ways- because really how many of us knew where they going on our 20's?- and you pursue a girl who is ultimately in a different mind set you will end up dissapointed- and that goes both ways trust me.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Good point Allanah, but love doesn't always make sense. It's a hurricane, completely out of control.

I'm thinking it's best to avoid, but respect, the forces of nature.

I used to be into thugs I admit, but the dude I just got with is NOT a thug, he is a young business owner like myself, he has the thug look BUT he is so sweet n secure n respectful of everyone. A true young gentlemen which I find SOOOO rare these days. It's definitely a breath of fresh air. It's something different to me but I like it and this connection n what I'm feeling is very serious and like nothing else I've dealt with. SO maybe the thug route was wrong all along. Thank god I am young and smart enough to learn from mistakes.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default ............................

Quote Originally Posted by aTsLiKeN0oThEr
    I used to be into thugs I admit, but the dude I just got with is NOT a thug, he is a young business owner like myself, he has the thug look BUT he is so sweet n secure n respectful of everyone.
    In short he's a poser..............................
    In the NBA he'd be Allen Iverson ignoring the dress code

and that's not an attack, just an observation

Women in general WILL ALWAYS WANT what they were forbidden growing up. Parents swear they are trying to protect them, yet fail to understand that when they come of age they will make those mistakes even worse.

Mega the joke is as you & I both know that it is mainly a phase. It's a phase that once completed leaves ANY WOMAN empty & miserable because they shitted on the guys that would do anything for them, and months or years later they realize that mistake was made and know they are a bit saggy in the chest and a bit grey in the crotch and can't get what they could back in the day when those implants didn't look saggy........

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

I think this quote sums it up
    Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment.
    Rita Mae Brown

If I knew then what i know now. Experience is a good teacher.

Professional Poster

JWBL layin it flat so even you ghetto bitches can understand it, yo!!!