Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Tea parties were arranged by Faux Noise and they even sent their own celebs to sponsor them. What a laugh
    I know some people who organized Tea Parties. NewsCorp jumped on after the planning had been started - they were afraid of getting left behind if they didn't.

And, no, before the two of you start in, I don't watch Fox News nor do I read their web site.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Oh and those organizers got the idea all by themselves and even came up with the name "tea party" independent of all the hype Fox was broadcasting. How gullible can YOU be??

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster

God, I'd hate to be a Republican right now. This is not politics anymore...it's a bloody stupid, lobotomized show, Jerry Springer style. And that is the example the USA are giving to Arabic nations, yeah...democracy and tolerance.

I bet if Obama 'fails', some will say he is black. And if he manages, we sure will hear he is half 'White'.

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...

Platinum Poster

Attached Images Attached Images  

...stir it up and pass it around.

Platinum Poster

this is HA

its all about the nuts

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy
    this guy should have a big cock violently slammed down his throat.
    So you want to reward him for his actions?
    no I hope he chokes to death.

Junior Poster

On the other hand if you're going to use the power of a Presidential address to Congress to make a highly-politicized speach, you should expect some heat. I'm a liberal, but I've got no problem with that.

For me the real tragedy is how the health industry has become all about making huge profits. I'm actually leary of the govt trying to do health care -- they are inefficient and tend to f'ck everything up -- but somehow the system has to bend to take care of more people. And I'm not sure what the solution is, but the Congress better work on it instead of just scoring political points.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Oh and those organizers got the idea all by themselves and even came up with the name "tea party" independent of all the hype Fox was broadcasting. How gullible can YOU be??
    well the ones organized in my area were done by a good friend of mine I was at and around both of them FOX or Faux whatever was no where around.

As for the idea the first one he planned in this area, he came to me in the bookstore when I worked there wanting rules for radicals, commonsense, and a few others and we got to talking and I said Glenn Beck's radio program has been talking of people doing these events to protest out of control spending, they were calling them tea parties, maybe you should look into it. As far as I know FOX news or even Glenn Beck was never contacted as to what to do or help out in anyway.

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/10/dylan-ratigan-provides-ra_n_282318.html

...well that takes care of that
    Sure it does, all is well.. oooh look butterflies!

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/ne...al-aliens.html
    http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpu...re-reform.html