Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Looks like the extreme right has been batting a 1000 in public places this week. LMFAO!

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazin...-bed-with-lob/
    You gotta love their "family values." I mean you "gotta" or else.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Looks like the extreme right has been batting a 1000 in public places this week. LMFAO!

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazin...-bed-with-lob/

time has come and we are bearing witness to electing due the "Pious" has done to this democratic republic. Maybe we should start electing people to do the job of being our servants. Men and Women by their nature are fallen creatures we are not perfect we know this, so why, when we hit the election booths do we elect people who claim to be Pious and perfect?

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Veteran Poster

As far as the Lying comment.

Yeah he is lying, he is a politician plain and simple.
    however just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Especially when it is an address to a joint session of Congress. There is a proper time and place for dissent and debate. We are Americans we should be the pinnacle of manners and gentlemanly behavior. We are (supposed to be) the Light by which others learn to shine.

you may not like this president but you still behave with a degree of civility when elected to serve this United States.

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy
    this guy should have a big cock violently slammed down his throat.
    So you want to reward him for his actions?

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Quote Originally Posted by Mugai_hentaisha

however just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Especially when it is an address to a joint session of Congress. There is a proper time and place for dissent and debate. We are Americans we should be the pinnacle of manners and gentlemanly behavior. We are (supposed to be) the Light by which others learn to shine.

you may not like this president but you still behave with a degree of civility when elected to serve this United States.
    A smart politician gets people to dismiss their opponents' statements without resorting to blatant lying.

I.e. "no illegal aliens will be receiving tax dollars under this program" isn't a lie if all illegal aliens are made legal via some kind of (separate) guest worker program.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Quote Originally Posted by sugdaddie69
    I have NEVER seen a President so disrespected as
    this one.
    Ok lets keep the statements in the realm of reality.

There was a movie depicting how to assassinate President Bush.

Clinton/Lewinsky: was there ever a bigger disrespect of a sitting President? Not even Nixon while in office was treated this way.

Twice during the 2005 "State of the Union" speech the Democratic Congress erupted in boo's and heckles.

TED KOPPEL (ABC host): When the president talked about the bankruptcy of Social Security, there were clearly some Democrats on the floor who thought that that was taking it too far. And they did something that, apparently, no one at this table has ever heard before. They booed. [ABC, Nightline, 2/2/05; Koppel's panel consisted of former Bush adviser Mary Matalin, former Reagan chief of staff Ken Duberstein, and former Clinton speechwriter Michael Waldman]

JOHN ROBERTS (CBS White House correspondent): At a couple points in this address, it looked more like the British Parliament than the United States Congress. I've never heard the minority party shout at the president during the State of the Union address. [CBS, post-speech coverage, 2/2/05]

PAUL BEGALA (CNN host): Let me correct your history -- 1993, I was with President Bill Clinton in that House chamber when he addressed a joint session of Congress. And Republicans heckled him when he cited Congressional Budget Office statistics about the deficit. [CNN, Crossfire, 2/3/05]

"Clinton's proposal to expand Medicare to allow Americans as young as 55 to buy into the system drew shouts of "no" and some boos from Republicans during his speech." [Chicago Tribune, 1/28/98]

You can date it back to LBJ's day. Its not anything unique to the Obama Presidency. And I won't even touch the racist comment.. I have no idea if Obama hates white people.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugai_hentaisha

A smart politician gets people to dismiss their opponents' statements without resorting to blatant lying.

I.e. "no illegal aliens will be receiving tax dollars under this program" isn't a lie if all illegal aliens are made legal via some kind of (separate) guest worker program.
    Well said

Harmless_pervert

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    Quote Originally Posted by cockgobbler
    What is it with politicians from South Carolina?

Wasn't it the Governor of South Carolina that refused to take stimulus money from the Obama administration?
    no, the gov of South Carolina is the family Christian dude that disappeared for a few days cuz he was in South America fucking his tranny girlfriend. Then he went on TV crying like a faggot and saying how gay marriage is Satan's work and he really loves his ugly, white middle aged wife of 30 years

and the dude that yelled at the president tonight probably pays 14 year old spanish boys to suck their cocks so he's all scared they may get health coverage and he'll have to declare them as dependends
    And if all the circumstances were exactly the same except that Obama was white, I guarantee that cocksucker would have never showed the president the disrespect
    Leave my Republican buddys alone.....a brothers gotta bust a nut sometime.

Faldur I see what you are saying but Obama has only been in here for like 8 months and he is getting hit hard as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    Faldur I see what you are saying but Obama has only been in here for like 8 months and he is getting hit hard as hell.
    Humm getting hit hard as hell

Media loves him

Most of the dissenters are immediately dismissed as Racist, Nazi's, and the like....

if that is being hit hard then I would have loved to be hit that hard when i was being teased and bullied about my stuttering for 18+years.

Harmless_pervert