Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

That's the least bit important when it comes to someone considering ray odd ROFFL

Veteran Poster

Oh god, even I laughed at that!

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Professional Poster

I don't understand why any man would want take a picture of their privates and then ask for comments about it. There is so much psycho-sexual homoerotic things going on with that.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

He works in the industry ... it's a different kind of head shot.
    It's like a photo resume` .

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by buckjohnson
    I don't understand why any man would want take a picture of their privates and then ask for comments about it. There is so much psycho-sexual homoerotic things going on with that.
    Well, I agree with the part about you not understanding. Can you explain how it might be homo-erotic? Did those pictures make you feel funny? Kinda like climbing the rope in gym class?

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

IThere is so much psycho-sexual homoerotic things going on with that.
    Are you sure that's not just you?

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Professional Poster

OK.. I think any man that measures his own shit is just plain homo and narcissist. Now beyond that, to post pictures of a cock and ask for some kind of validation and commentary is silly. It is like looking in the mirror and stating "who the fairest" (seems appropre
    in this case)

Now if this person is in the business, then do the posting and seeking commentary in a site for the business. I believe that this forum has a site section for reviews. That may be the best section to post to.

Finally, the only "business" should be for the girls. What realistic bzness oppurtutnity does this guy have in this type of forum? There is so much more I can say, but I am a live and let live guy so my man do you thing... just don't expect me to sign off.

And Jericho...You can't be serious, C'mon man, let's be real.

Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain
    Shw was unhappy?! Why! She should be extatic!! It nice and big!
    Yea she should be proud!
    I think its sexy when a guy has the confidence to do what you did.

OK.. I think any man that measures his own shit is just plain homo and narcissist. Now beyond that, to post pictures of a cock and ask for some kind of validation and commentary is silly. It is like looking in the mirror and stating "who the fairest" (seems appropre
    in this case)

Now if this person is in the business, then do the posting and seeking commentary in a site for the business. I believe that this forum has a site section for reviews. That may be the best section to post to.

Finally, the only "business" should be for the girls. What realistic bzness oppurtutnity does this guy have in this type of forum? There is so much more I can say, but I am a live and let live guy so my man do you thing... just don't expect me to sign off.

And Jericho...You can't be serious, C'mon man, let's be real.
    Actually he is doing the right thing in the right place.
    If he is a male model and looking to work with ts, this is the ideal place for him to show off, and book some paid work.
    Why do you think we do it??

This thread is hilarious