Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    What difference does it make? If guys don't like seeing pictures of him, why read (or keep reading & responding to) the thread?
    I can't speak for others, not even sure if you're addressing me. I'm not bothered by Ray's pics. My only point is that sending pics to producers (whether you're a tg or male) will get you work quicker them posting them on HA.

Carry on.
    I disagree. Producers get emails from a ton of guys looking to break into the industry and never pay the least bit of attention to them. Ray has made an effort to get to know people, both in the forums where girls from all over the world as well as producers hang out, and in LA. I think the combination of being visible in both places is a really wise move on his behalf.

Seems like things are paying off for you Ray, congratulations.

Veteran Poster

Thanks Mandy. This pic was posted somewhere else to be noticed (hopefully) by potential employers. Like the original post said, I was just told to post a pic where my cock looked big, and I thought it looked pretty big in that first shot. I don't expect to get work through HA. I was just trying to be funny. (OK, and I wanted people to look at me naked!) People took it the wrong way, I think. I still say that is a good cock shot to try to impress potential employers with.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer