Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reverse racism?

Default Reverse racism?

http://news.aol.com/article/dad-eyes-race-in-son-brian-milligan-jrs/659537?icid=main|aimzones|dl1|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fn ews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fdad-eyes-race-in-son-brian-milligan-jrs%2F659537

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Veteran Poster

Actually its beyong reverse racism. Its ludicrous for anyone not to investigate it as a hate crime! Why not? Blacks cant jump a white guy and beat him based on race? Why the fuck not???? Its insulting!

Veteran Poster

Why "reverse"? Racism is racism regardless of skincolor.

"I don't care what color you are, when something like this happens, justice must be served,"

Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Professional Poster

I see nothing in the article that indicates that this man was beaten because of dating a black woman. In my exp, most white dudes who date black woman are already intergrated in the community. White men dating black woman is rarely done on the "DL".

The other problem with the articl, besides reciting unclear and unproven declarations, is that it assumes motivations without even knowing the facts.

I am from the East Coast. We are used to unfounded accusations that later proves to be false.

Quote Originally Posted by buckjohnson
    I see nothing in the article that indicates that this man was beaten because of dating a black woman. In my exp, most white dudes who date black woman are already intergrated in the community. White men dating black woman is rarely done on the "DL".

The other problem with the articl, besides reciting unclear and unproven declarations, is that it assumes motivations without even knowing the facts.

I am from the East Coast. We are used to unfounded accusations that later proves to be false.
    Did you even open the web site?
    Milligan's father believes several African-Americans beat his son, who is white, because he is dating an African-American woman.
    Also if it is on the "DL" as you say then how would you know? Do you know what "DL" means?

The real problem with the article for you is it must not have enough pictures.

Your one of those east coast guys that must have never been off his block.

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

"Reverse Racism" is when people hate you because you're backwards.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Veteran Poster

Its just how things are. Had it been the other way around I wouldn't have heard about it here first. I would have seen it leading the news coverage on every channel, website, newspaper, radio station, etc.... Whats truly sad is that if and when the attackers are found and charged that is when the media storm will happen. If they are charged with a hate crime there will be an overflow of coverage saying things like "another example of a black man being punished excessively" or "law enforcement and the legal system going out of there way to keep down the black community".

On a side note..... people say that NYC is the greatest place in the world. That is SOOO fucked up. Especially with witnesses helping or coming forward. My sister was mugged several years ago and nobody would help her even though there were tons of people around. That's bullshit. You see that sort of thing happen and its your responsibility as a person part of a community to seriously fuck that attacker up. I would be totally shocked if anyone came forward in this case. There only hope is that a security camera caught it by accident.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

CaptainGeech this what probably happened

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

Veteran Poster

In American, people snitch about crimes.
    In Soviet Russia, crime snitches on YOU!

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.