Default Kodak's Zi8 HD pocket camcorder

Has anyone seen this cam yet? For $179 it is a bargain. It has the software to upload right to youtube and facebook, you can record in 1080i, take photos at 5 mp 16:9, that is pretty good for a video recorder, it isn't meant to be a camera. If you search online you can see side by side comparisons, it beats all with out a question, the Zi6 which is the older model is also good but don't mix them up.

The only problem is it is already back ordered, don't go to ebay they are selling them for $229 and will not ship till at least the 15th. You can get one in best buy by then for $179

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kodak_zi8_pocket_1080p_hd_camcorder_colors_180.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	270050  

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Cute, not a bad feature set for such a low price
    and small size.

Veteran Poster

Been wanting to get a small inexpensive HD camera for awhile. This is the first I've heard of this model though. Amazon's ratings seem all over the place but cnet really seems to like it. Still interesting to see it offering 1080p. All of the others I have seen are 720p. Even if its not amazing that's a good price. Always wanted to try mounting a camera on the underbelly of my car and drive around. I think I could get some cool footage from that. And its much more reasonable than trying it with a $800 Canon.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

shit I bought a cheapo last week.. should have got this! Damn

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!