Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/mfE*Z63-3AXbAevoCxkUqUYyMGpop7OVw751yI2vXCq46Yf4svcoUVQ4iT ufM7At5cLkFF6JGZuhbXJb*PPRP6CdUufp0hjC/CaptVPpic2largefont.jpg[/img]

Alexyss K. Tylor

(to even out the thread.lol)

this chick is hilarious and as outrageous as ol boy on Dr.Phil.

Disregard Alyssa's video. It only encourages Dick Masterson's manifesto.

tl;dr
    -Woman are whores for the penis.

Platinum Poster

LOL

DICK'LL MAKE YA SLAP SOMEBODY

Alyssa:

This thread about man being better than woman.

This being why.

Junior Poster

Somehow, I can't help but believe that if a woman were making these accusations against men that everyone would think it were an ok thing to do and maybe come out of the whole ordeal with a book deal and tv show. And the guy is right(amongst other things); alimony is a bunch of male oppressive garbage.

Comments made in an interview by Megan Fox:

Fox is obsessed with how she's perceived. She won't look at her own press — not because she doesn't care but because she cares too much. Looking at a sexy photo spread she's in or a critical blog post will make her physically ill. "Because I'm young and female, people want me to be like some Disney Channel, supersafe, sex-before-marriage-is-bad, Taylor Swift, I-date-someone-with-a-promise-ring, bullshit girl." Which would mean watering down the Megan Fox now in full swing at the Smoke House, the unrestrained woman who seems to have a polemicist's position on everything from Superman ("I just think he's a lame superhero. He's not interesting. He's not dark. He's just kind of a douchebag.") to sex: "I think people are born bisexual and then make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man."

She makes this last statement, one she knows will get bolded and underlined and hyperlinked into oblivion, near the end of lunch, after the plates are cleared and the family-dinner crowd is starting to pour in. It's as if she's reached her own internal conclusion about whether she's going to self-censor for them and for all of us. Then she sums it up easily enough: "Fuck it."

Read more: http://www.esquire.com/women/women-w...#ixzz0QZW4h8Wy

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    he has the gay s

explains the hate for women.
    no i dont think it does
    projecting his own quite obvious inadequacies is far more likely

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Didnt Yoite get barebacked on camera....In chat-then the dude nutted on his own body and wiped himself off-and smelt it-Real good choice in lover(s) I mean one night stands.....and your calling who a whore now....Smh..
    dont you got a futon to pee on?
    Nuff said....
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...t=yoite+peeing

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Yoite
    Obviously if I think he's right it means I believe him.
    Funny, but wrong.

You can believe that his "arguments" that woman are inferior are correct. Doesnt mean he has to hate women.

Again another sign of your inferiority.
    Trying to "bash" other people to make yourself feel worth more is a sign of a weak mind...

Try the hard thing and look for the good in you and not the (wrongly) perceived bad in others.

Is the night better than day? No each is better for certain things. And each compliments the other. Life would be pretty boring without the variety.

Professional Poster

I don't know what that guy's on. But he shattered that chick's soul at the end.

lol

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips