Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Here is the deal. You keep quiet about it until she brings it up. Once she tells you, you can politely tell her that you had a feeling that she was a transsexual woman. However, if you tell her that, you also have to come clean with her. What I mean by that is you have to tell her that you are an admirer. Once you both come clean with each other you can hopefully have a long relationship with her openly and honestly. I think most girls understand that guys like us have a little better t-dar than the average person.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Rookie Poster

Once for a girl working in a straight strip bar, I made an off hand remark, within earshot, about going to Chicago for the Miss Continental pageant. GGs don't know what it is, TSs then know your not a prejudiced redneck violent asshole which allows them to relax a bit around you. Then just so you don't offend her, if she's GG, and if she questions you about it, you just change the subject as you would if going was "your" secret. It's a subtle way to let her know your into it.

In search of Cindy Crawford with a cock.

Junior Poster

In all matters of the heart, no advice is the best advice.

Carpe diem always holds true, however.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lordworm
    How exactly do you "spot" a tgirl?
    Is that a general question for the board?

I can't explain how I can 'spot' them, I just can.

Beauty, like supreme dominion
    Is but supported by opinion

Junior Poster

Explicit, we just grew apart. We blamed it on my family and then on her new job, whatever was going on at the time. The truth of it was that she fell in love with someone else...and they are still together, with a beautiful family--and my dog! So it was not meant to be, for me-but I still do not regret a thing (except maybe the dog).

Je suis Scottish Santa

I'm not buying that someone can spot any TGIRL from a mile away.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Rookie Poster

Does anyone agree that she should probably tell him and not lead him on. She could be the most attractive fem passable tgirl on the planet and she could have an amazingly fun personality but she SHOULD TELL YOU. There are so many issues with keeping a secret like that.

Time to shift the conversation from should you tell her to why is she not telling you

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by collegeguy21
    Does anyone agree that she should probably tell him and not lead him on. She could be the most attractive fem passable tgirl on the planet and she could have an amazingly fun personality but she SHOULD TELL YOU. There are so many issues with keeping a secret like that.

Time to shift the conversation from should you tell her to why is she not telling you
    It's her own personal business, besides he thinks he's figured it out.

Many issues, yeah, and all good. Personally my number one fantasy to meet a totally passable TS and not know until sex. And not just me, it's the subject of hundreds of Penthouse letters, movies, books. What TS lover wouldn't like that?

As for why she doesn't tell him, because she doesn't have to. Maybe it'll never get serious, in which case why would she want him to "know"? So he can "out" her to everyone? Assuming in this thread that he doesn't know for sure, then there's still the possibility that she ISN'T. Maybe she's AIS or XXY, maybe she just has some typically male features, which many print models have, and are sought after.

In search of Cindy Crawford with a cock.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    I'm not buying that someone can spot any TGIRL from a mile away.
    I never said anything about her being a mile away. We have hung out together, taken a course together. Talked on phone etc... I can bet my right foot she is a TS.

Shifting now, I don't know if I agree with the idea that she SHOULD say something. I may decide to NOT persue her. I am just questioning whether I should say something first. I want to know or this case and pr future refrence.

Beauty, like supreme dominion
    Is but supported by opinion

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by collegeguy21

unless the relationship becomes physical there is no obligation to tell someone that

kinda like an std