Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: Are any of you girls afraid of aging?

Quote Originally Posted by bartholomeus
    Hmm i was wondering how you girls feel about aging... i mean its something we like to think of as never coming. Eventually is does and when you look back at it, it looks like time flew. Granted im only 20 but i think about it sometimes. Now with you girls, do you have any worries of how you're going to look when your old? or if your gonna be married etc? just how you'll go about life....
    Not really worried about aging. Men age faster than women..loses hair, get fat etc. Women on the other hand and as TS age gracefully. Tho if needed Id do get a few proceedures done. Just at this point I got none. So its all good. LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    congrats to gman for getting healthier... to the thing about bodybuilders w/ fatties.... i think thats b/c they both have low self esteem but the fattie is so amazed she "landed" herself a "hunk" that she practically worships him and strokes his ego and makes him feel better bout himself... kinda like hot chicks always have that D.U.F.F. *Designated Ugly Fat Friend* that always hangs w/ them ... more attractive by association
    Thanks. You can really see the difference between my Student ID picture and my current work ID picture...current goal is to have 70 pounds off before the end of spring semester in May. It's not hard, but, nothing tastes as good as being thin and trim feels.

"You wanna hug it out?" "No...not really." "Let's hug it out, bitch, let's hug it out." -- Entourage

Platinum Poster

i disagree... pass the xl fries and that whataburger milkshake... mmm mmm mmm tasty

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

age?

not when there are scapels, lasers, injections, vitamins, diets, and excersice that can help!

the other day i was discussing with my electrologyst the beauty routines i do every night before bed and she asked me if i was preparing for a movie- i said no- i am preparing for old age.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    i disagree... pass the xl fries and that whataburger milkshake... mmm mmm mmm tasty
    Fries and burgers are good...but nothing beats being in shape.

"You wanna hug it out?" "No...not really." "Let's hug it out, bitch, let's hug it out." -- Entourage

Platinum Poster

oh thats fn gay it doesnt play