Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Are any of you girls afraid of aging?

Hmm i was wondering how you girls feel about aging... i mean its something we like to think of as never coming. Eventually is does and when you look back at it, it looks like time flew. Granted im only 20 but i think about it sometimes. Now with you girls, do you have any worries of how you're going to look when your old? or if your gonna be married etc? just how you'll go about life....

Platinum Poster

not afraid at all i know a great dr.... got a upper face lift at 22 lmao

Junior Poster

i would never get surgery but im a guy. I just dont like to creep up on me and then all of the sudden ill be like 60 without doing anything.

Platinum Poster

well thats guys for ya... yall r breadwinners and guys can get fat and its ok its not ok for women to do the same

Junior Poster

not really i plan to be 230-250lbs when im older....but i lift weights. and i plan to compete someday so i doubt ill let go. Unless im in an accident. SO thats not true. I see more bodybuilders married to fat women.

Junior Poster

So guys dont age, guess i can be just like the highlander"there can be only one"!

Junior Poster

Thats why you need a good black man Texas. Brothas love the thick ones.

Junior Poster

well girls say men are like wine the older the better.... and god gave girls plastic surgery...

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bartholomeus
    not really i plan to be 230-250lbs when im older....but i lift weights. and i plan to compete someday so i doubt ill let go. Unless im in an accident. SO thats not true. I see more bodybuilders married to fat women.
    It's true...you also see some really handsome looking men with some of the ugliest women ever. Of course, I myself I am at the heaviest I've ever been at in my life (270, three years ago I weighed 180, then I screwed my knee up pretty badly in a training exercise in Army ROTC, wasn't supposed to be able to walk without the support of a cane, or run ever again, got depressed, ballooned up to the size I am now...started working out a few months ago, and I'm running again, and I've never had to use a cane...ever..)

"You wanna hug it out?" "No...not really." "Let's hug it out, bitch, let's hug it out." -- Entourage

Platinum Poster

congrats to gman for getting healthier... to the thing about bodybuilders w/ fatties.... i think thats b/c they both have low self esteem but the fattie is so amazed she "landed" herself a "hunk" that she practically worships him and strokes his ego and makes him feel better bout himself... kinda like hot chicks always have that D.U.F.F. *Designated Ugly Fat Friend* that always hangs w/ them ... more attractive by association