Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Personals posts

Platinum Poster

so... one-night stands are out of the question?

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Silver Poster

21. You like threesomes

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

LOL...you realize you just cut like 90% of the ENTIRE male gene pool

5 Star Poster

I was thinking and I figured this out... OK... So there are say 1000 girls and 1000 guys. 667 of those people are married... and 333 are single of each gender. However, 60%+ of men cheat, and only somewhere around 40% of women cheat... So 266 women and 400 guys are still looking while married... That makes 733 men and 600 women out there looking for some.

Now, all guys prefer attractive women, even if they will settle for some fat "BBW" who is giving it up if they can't get a hot girl. So say 25% of those 600 looking women are attractive. So now you have 125 women getting emails from all 733 looking guys. We get so many emails that we don't have time to go search the Men Seeking personals ourselves.

Math comes in very handy sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    at least some ppl get it... ive done stand up its great but i prefer it on my back w/ my legs on ur sholders

go 31!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    As do statistics, which are definitely stacked in your favor, Vicki!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter

...and knowledge is power.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

at least some ppl get it... ive done stand up its great but i prefer it on my back w/ my legs on ur sholders

5 Star Poster

Vicki said:
    I was thinking and I figured this out... OK... So there are say 1000 girls and 1000 guys. 667 of those people are married... and 333 are single of each gender. However, 60%+ of men cheat, and only somewhere around 40% of women cheat... So 266 women and 400 guys are still looking while married... That makes 733 men and 600 women out there looking for some.

Now, all guys prefer attractive women, even if they will settle for some fat "BBW" who is giving it up if they can't get a hot girl. So say 25% of those 600 looking women are attractive. So now you have 125 women getting emails from all 733 looking guys. We get so many emails that we don't have time to go search the Men Seeking personals ourselves.

Very good Vicki, but can you solve quadratic equations?

But really, you have a point, although I think that saying 60% of all married men cheat on their wives is an exaggeration. Also, you forgot gay guys, lesbians and bisexuals.

But it's true that all men would rather be with attractive women (that is to say: women that they find attractive- beauty is, to some extent, in the eye of the beholder). So, if your assumptions are anything to go by, a quarter of the women, or 150, will be chased by all of the guys.

And the lesson to guys is this: Your chances of nailing a hot babe are, according to Vicki, just 20%. Your chances of nailing an average girl are several times higher. It's just a question of either maximising your chances or taking a risk for a (seemingly) bigger reward.

Isn't maths too cold a science to use when shedding light on human relationships?

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Platinum Poster

i once had a barbie that said 'math class is hard, lets go to the mall!" i loved that doll i wish i had it still... it got recalled and is worth some money now