Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Transsexual wins prison transfer

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    The refusal to move a pre-operative transsexual prisoner from a men's jail to a women's prison is a violation of her human rights, says the High Court.

Deputy Judge David Elvin QC quashed Justice Secretary Jack Straw's decision to keep the 27-year-old, who cannot be identified, in a male prison.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8237886.stm
    All of England is on bended knee in front of the French-speaking mandarins of Brussels.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

I wonder if it was a transman would he want to be moved to the men's prison or just stay in the women's prison?

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

WTF he err she got surgeries done in prison lol WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    WTF he err she got surgeries done in prison lol WOW.
    All provided too. It's not like she has an income or anything.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Default Re: Transsexual wins prison transfer

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    The refusal to move a pre-operative transsexual prisoner from a men's jail to a women's prison is a violation of her human rights, says the High Court.

Deputy Judge David Elvin QC quashed Justice Secretary Jack Straw's decision to keep the 27-year-old, who cannot be identified, in a male prison.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8237886.stm
    All of England is on bended knee in front of the French-speaking mandarins of Brussels.
    Guardian reader?

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly
    There is NO WAY IN HELL that I would want to be in a mens prison. Fuck that shit.
    Why not??? YOu'd never have to worry about getting dyck..

Junior Poster

During her imprisonment, she has had body and facial hair removed by laser and her breasts developed by hormone treatment.
    Oh come on LOL

I could understand the ruling if she was a transgender going INTO prison, but this was a guy who went to prison for RAPING a girl and later decided to become a chick probably with the intention of getting transferred to a female prison to RAPE some more. But how the hell is someone allowed to undergo all that shit while in prison anyway? I wonder if all that was covered by Britain's universal healthcare system. Would suck to know your tax money was going into some rapist's sex change operations.

Professional Poster

I didn't know that part. In that case let the bitch rot in the mens prison then.

Veteran Poster

Personally I would have thought being locked away in a male sex offender unit was the place for a rapist. Did he give a fuck about his victims human rights?

I bet he got protection too, they should have left his cell door open, the lads would be in and he'd find his balls in a jar, save the tax payer some money.

Instead they are going to bang him up with women, some of whom might well have been victims of men like him.

This country amazes me. Even a leftist mouthbreather like straw thought it was a bad idea.

Gold Poster

"Rape" "Murder" that person is a monster.