Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default The Beatles...............

As a Stones fan I hope I don't disrespect you true Beatles heads, but has anyone noticed the INCREDIBLE amount of Beatles shit being produced since MJ's death?!?

9/9/09 seems to be publicized as a Beatles Worldwide Holiday as far as companies selling shit related to the group.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

yeah.. i watched a documentary the other night on vh1. and it was all just a commercial for the beatles rockband videogame...

Rookie Poster

Yeah, I'm pretty sure 9/9/09 is when that Beatles Rock Band comes out

Veteran Poster

Well, the 9th is when they're going to reissue all the albums, all remastered. It's news that Beatle fans have been waiting a long time for and was planned long before MJ's death. There's also going to be two box sets, one in stereo and the other in mono but both are so outrageously expensive that the average fan cannot afford them. As for me, I'm a Stones fan too and don't have much interest in the Beatles.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    Well, the 9th is when they're going to reissue all the albums, all remastered. It's news that Beatle fans have been waiting a long time for and was planned long before MJ's death. There's also going to be two box sets, one in stereo and the other in mono but both are so outrageously expensive that the average fan cannot afford them. As for me, I'm a Stones fan too and don't have much interest in the Beatles.
    Glad to know I'm not the only Stones fan. Thanks for the knowledge, had no idea about the Beatles reissuing (is that a word, lol).

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Silver Poster

I was a Beatles fan before I even knew it. I would listen to covers of Beatles songs and didnt know it for years. From people like Michael Jackson, Lou Rawls, Eddie Hazel, etc.

Lifemember

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    Glad to know I'm not the only Stones fan. Thanks for the knowledge, had no idea about the Beatles reissuing (is that a word, lol).
    Da Stones (Da Bears!)! I love The Beatles' later stuff but I'm still really all about the Stones.

~BB~

I thought it was just to Rock band game and their music catalag avil on itunes.
    Also I think there a song where John says Number 9 over and over.. I think its a ref. to this that its dated for 9.9.09

Okay, I'm confused. Why would being a Stones fan preclude anyone from being a Beatles fan, or vice versa?

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried
    Okay, I'm confused. Why would being a Stones fan preclude anyone from being a Beatles fan, or vice versa?
    You're so young :P

Tiffany Anne's Happy Funtime Crossdressing Caption Club
    http://tiffanne2000.tumblr.com/
    http://tiffanyannescaptions.blogspot.com/