Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Dick enhancement question

Any non-surgical options for me to get bigger?

Length or girth it doesnt really matter.

At the moment im slightly over 6

Professional Poster

as far as i know, none of that shit works..
    could be wrong though..

just deal with what you got..
    which is more than most men

Gold Poster

Default suspensory ligament,FAT INJECTIONS

method to increased penis size is a surgical operation on the suspensory ligament of the penis. An incision is made just above the base of the penis and the ligament is cut from the pubic bone. Then it is required that you to hang weights from your penis for up to a year so the ligament won’t re-attach itself to the bone

A second surgery is usually required to add girth to the penis so it doesn’t look too thin. After this procedure is completed, your penis is "technically" longer, because it has been unanchored from the pubic bone. Following the surgery erections sometimes are unstable (which is rare).

One procedure to lengthen the penis involves severing the suspensory ligament that attaches the penis to the pubic bone and moving skin from the abdomen to the penile shaft. When this ligament is cut, the penis may look longer because more of it hangs down. But cutting the suspensory ligament can cause an erect penis to be unstable and position itself at odd angles, particularly when erect.

Another operation moves a skin flap from the pubic area onto the penis

Some procedures to make the penis thicker involve suctioning fat from a fleshy part of the body and injecting the fat into the penis. Another technique is simply to cut fat from the buttocks or abdomen and graft it onto the penile shaft. Some practitioners use tissue from cadavers.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/medical/IM00760

To date I haven't had any unsatisfied takers but just personally I would like it to be bigger.

Idk.

Might just be a self-confidence thing.

Gold Poster

Default Re: suspensory ligament,FAT INJECTIONS

READ BELOW OR ABOVE

Quote Originally Posted by tsbrenda
    method to increased penis size is a surgical operation on the suspensory ligament of the penis. An incision is made just above the base of the penis and the ligament is cut from the pubic bone. Then it is required that you to hang weights from your penis for up to a year so the ligament won’t re-attach itself to the bone

A second surgery is usually required to add girth to the penis so it doesn’t look too thin. After this procedure is completed, your penis is "technically" longer, because it has been unanchored from the pubic bone. Following the surgery erections sometimes are unstable (which is rare).

One procedure to lengthen the penis involves severing the suspensory ligament that attaches the penis to the pubic bone and moving skin from the abdomen to the penile shaft. When this ligament is cut, the penis may look longer because more of it hangs down. But cutting the suspensory ligament can cause an erect penis to be unstable and position itself at odd angles, particularly when erect.

Another operation moves a skin flap from the pubic area onto the penis

Some procedures to make the penis thicker involve suctioning fat from a fleshy part of the body and injecting the fat into the penis. Another technique is simply to cut fat from the buttocks or abdomen and graft it onto the penile shaft. Some practitioners use tissue from cadavers.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/medical/IM00760

Professional Poster

hey cdbrandon..i think you missed the "non-surgical" part.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Geck4lif, PM me.

There's a site you should check out...

5 Star Poster

I use one of these
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dyson_vacuum_cleaner_950.jpg 
Views:	1194 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	268965  

Google-Maca root powder/ pill.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Junior Poster

Actually it is possible ... I have discovered, about a year back, about "excercise" techniques involving both tunica and ligament stretches (for length mainly) and jelquing (for girth gains mainly).

Although myself being not exactly small (8" long and 6" around) ... Nevertheless I was curious to see if this stuff actually worked ....

There are also other "exercises" in addition to the above (some with some strange names due to being named after the person who "discovered" a technique that worked) but, anyway, I was not very regular or frequent in the excercise techniques I carried out .... maybe 2 or 3 times a week at the most .... but over a 6 to 8 month period I gained 1/2" in length and 1/4" in girth.

I would have thought that it was a load of bunkum if I hadn't actually bothered to experiment for myself (albeit sporadically) ... but now I know that there must be some validity to it.

Besides, there were loads of others on the website/blog who apparently had made some far more impressive gains than me (not surprising really cos it appears they gave more time, consistency and attention to the "work" than I did) but then again a lot of them started out with girth and length quite a bit smaller than me ... and I am more or less happy with what I have, for now at least!!

What you resist, persists. So ... don't!