Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I was goalie mutha-fucka

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    I was goalie mutha-fucka
    that doesnt mean shit- goalies can leave their little abyss and chuck a ninja if they get momentum
    Sry bout the hijack-
    Ontopic- Proud you came to that realization in your life and wish you luck in the future alyssa.Keep moving forward

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Rookie Poster

I'd say the being free part is what everyone should be doing. Way too many times, I see young and stupid kids who can't even take care of themselves having kids and then break up.

Junior Poster

I think this kind of reaction (in the OP) is common. We see misery around us and feel happy for the parts of our lives that are going well.

It's probably one reason bad news sells so well in the news media. People see news about an airplane crash, or a far-off earthquake or wild fire, and as long as it didn't affect them personally, they somehow feel better. It's like "whew, if I think I got it bad -- what about those folks !".

Default Re: Alyssa got checked!

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Woke up to a missed call, voice, and text message from an old friend of my moms, who has become a friend of mine. But we don?t keep in touch much.
    She?s 35 with six, count ?em six kids. 3 baby daddies, one of them is my cousin who is my age- gross, I know.
    Aaaanyway, i call her back, she tells me how she?s stressing out trying to pay bills, take care of the kids, go back to school, make money, keep the house up- all that.
    The convo shifted mostly to my cousin, who is the father of two of the kids.
    Really, she?s still in love with him, and is hurting because he is with another girl now and has a baby with her. He doesn?t pay child support or see his kids often.
    Her plate is so full, and her life is a mess in a lot of ways.

I know quite a few girls like her in similar situations. Stressing over men who they still love and cant seem to hold down to raise their family with.

It really put me in check!
    How dare I stress about some guy that doesn?t want to commit, or be serious?
    I am a free bird. I still live with the parentalz, go to school on grants, make crazy cash on cam. And I look fuckin great (lol)
    NO RESPONSIBILITIES! Nothing holding me down.

Ive been in the dumps over boy drama, and this just pulled me right the fuck out.

GOOD AFTERNOON HA
    Why are you crying over her? She should have kept her legs shut and chosen better men, instead of feckless losers.

Oh and men aren't worth stressing over. We are all cunts sweetcheeks.
    Speak for yourself junior because I'm a damn good man. The problem for me is finding a good woman. So until I find that woman I'll continue to be free like alyssa.

Coolest kid out baby, word to Chuck Inglish
    -Drizzy Drake

Junior Poster

I feel for people in alot of situations, but it seems like this 35 year old was in need of a reality check 3 kids ago. I don't think you can really feel sorry for someone who keeps doing it to themselves. Who I'd feel sorry for is the 6 kids who have no father and a mother who can't handle it all.

I can't feel sorry for someone who's main problems are ones they created themselves, like having 6 kids with 3 different unsupportive fathers. I do feel sorry for the kids though, but I don't think feeling sorry ever got anything done.

Platinum Poster

thats why i love you

Junior Poster

I know and you know I love ya back : D