Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Default Alyssa got checked!

Woke up to a missed call, voice, and text message from an old friend of my moms, who has become a friend of mine. But we don’t keep in touch much.
    She’s 35 with six, count ‘em six kids. 3 baby daddies, one of them is my cousin who is my age- gross, I know.
    Aaaanyway, i call her back, she tells me how she’s stressing out trying to pay bills, take care of the kids, go back to school, make money, keep the house up- all that.
    The convo shifted mostly to my cousin, who is the father of two of the kids.
    Really, she’s still in love with him, and is hurting because he is with another girl now and has a baby with her. He doesn’t pay child support or see his kids often.
    Her plate is so full, and her life is a mess in a lot of ways.

I know quite a few girls like her in similar situations. Stressing over men who they still love and cant seem to hold down to raise their family with.

It really put me in check!
    How dare I stress about some guy that doesn’t want to commit, or be serious?
    I am a free bird. I still live with the parentalz, go to school on grants, make crazy cash on cam. And I look fuckin great (lol)
    NO RESPONSIBILITIES! Nothing holding me down.

Ive been in the dumps over boy drama, and this just pulled me right the fuck out.

GOOD AFTERNOON HA

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Cool Aly. Have a great day.

Silver Poster

Default Re: Alyssa got checked!

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Woke up to a missed call, voice, and text message from an old friend of my moms, who has become a friend of mine. But we don’t keep in touch much.
    She’s 35 with six, count ‘em six kids. 3 baby daddies, one of them is my cousin who is my age- gross, I know.
    Aaaanyway, i call her back, she tells me how she’s stressing out trying to pay bills, take care of the kids, go back to school, make money, keep the house up- all that.
    The convo shifted mostly to my cousin, who is the father of two of the kids.
    Really, she’s still in love with him, and is hurting because he is with another girl now and has a baby with her. He doesn’t pay child support or see his kids often.
    Her plate is so full, and her life is a mess in a lot of ways.

I know quite a few girls like her in similar situations. Stressing over men who they still love and cant seem to hold down to raise their family with.

It really put me in check!
    I am a free bird. I still live with the parentalz, go to school on grants, make crazy cash on cam. And I look fuckin great (lol)
    NO RESPONSIBILITIES! Nothing holding me down.

Ive been in the dumps over boy drama, and this just pulled me right the fuck out.

GOOD AFTERNOON HA

Wait you been in the dumps over boy drama? I been in the dumps over girl drama lol. I'm all ears if you ever need someone to talk too, I been talkin my head off to a mutual friend about my girl drama. lol But yea u good, plenty of guys out there for u to choose from

Lifemember

Senior Member Veteran Poster blonde_sweetheart's Avatar

It's great when things really get put in perspective!!!

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Motherhood is the toughest job you'll ever love... but waiting is certainly a good idea too. Don't worry; be happy!

~BB~

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    alyssa, your day will come..more than likely when you
    least expect it..meanwhile, fly..fly away..you're a free bird..
    you're young and have a lot going for you..enjoy the single life
    while you can because when you finally get tied down,
    you'll be sorry lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flyaway_103.jpg 
Views:	1156 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	268893  

I didn't know she was into bondage.

Professional Poster

LOL! oh shut your trap billy

Rookie Poster

Good..you shouldn't be in the doldrums because you're the shit

Quote Originally Posted by JeniferTS