Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Jon Voight Spews Nonsense Against Obama...

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I'm a Conservative and I even think Jon Voight is nuts. Now I know how the Libs feel when Janeane Garofalo flaps her gums. Embarrassing both ways.

Default Jon Voight Spews Nonsense Against Obama...

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    I'm a Conservative and I even think Jon Voight is nuts. Now I know how the Libs feel when Janeane Garofalo flaps her gums. Embarrassing both ways.
    Cheers for realizing Voight is nuts --
    And we need to realize that conservatism is about morality and traditional values. Conservatism has a very good history --

hmm

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: Jon Voight Spews Nonsense Against Obama...

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    And we need to realize that conservatism is about morality and traditional values. Conservatism has a very good history --
    A nut is a nut whether from the left or the right. I wonder if Voight and Garofalo had any kooky arguments on the set of 24 last season.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Jon Voight Spews Nonsense Against Obama...

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    A nut is a nut whether from the left or the right. I wonder if Voight and Garofalo had any kooky arguments on the set of 24 last season.
    One can only imagine Voight spewing Obama is the boogey man garbage while Janeane beats him over the head ruthlessly with the cold hard facts! LOL

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

5 Star Poster

Another old, angry, rich white guy. God they're getting pathetic. It's getting to be embarassing being white. Shut the fuck up, and say something positive, for once. Not that us caucasians have anything to brag about, lately. Our founding fathers, and all the people who served for this country, must be so proud.

I think his role in 24 got to him.

Go Go Go Again Again Again!

Why is politics always us verse them? I would consider myself a democrat but I do not feel I have to always agree with other democrats just because they are wearing a democrat button. In my opinion the heath care Obama is pushing is not as good as everyone thinks, he is taking money away from cancer and cardiovascular health and putting money into minor heath care, so if you have a cold they will get you treatment but if you have a heart attack or cancer they will let you die. Obama is selling the sizzle not the steak with his heath care, he is no different then any other politician, they are just trying to rich by stealing from the people and selling them snake oil while telling them it is the miracle cure for the country.

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by freak
    he is taking money away from cancer and cardiovascular health and putting money into minor heath care, so if you have a cold they will get you treatment but if you have a heart attack or cancer they will let you die. Obama is selling the sizzle not the steak with his heath care, he is no different then any other politician, they are just trying to rich by stealing from the people and selling them snake oil while telling them it is the miracle cure for the country.
    ??What????

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer