Default Cam'ron Shot twice In Failed Carjacking Attempt

cant u just drive your Lamborghini in peace......

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/151...headlines=true

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

I'm not a Cam'ron fan, but I wish death on NO ONE
    still though, if some niggas (and I use the term because thats what I consider them for trying to carjack him) want your car, just give it to them, life is too precious, and if it was a Lambo like you said Hollywood that shit was going to be located shortly anyway

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

Yeah I heard of this earlier on a different forum ...

Superstar rapper Cam’ron was shot three times in Washington, DC this morning (Oct. 23) sources have revealed to AllHipHop.com.

The Harlem, New York native was leaving club H20 en-route to Love (formerly Dream) when three unknown gunmen approached the rapper.

While details are sketchy, eyewitnesses said the men were seeking the rapper’s pricey Lamborghini, which he was driving while in town for a performance over the weekend.

“They were after that car,” an eyewitness told AllHipHop.com. “Cam refused to give it up and attempted to drive away and they shot up the car.”

Cam’ron was struck three times and while officials have not released his actual status, sources said at least one bullet struck the rapper in the arm.

His injures are allegedly not life threatening and the rapper was treated at Howard University Hospital.

“Juelz, Jim [Jones] and other Dip-Set members are with him at the hospital right now,” the source said.

Cam’ron, CEO of Diplomat Records, has been driving the blue Lamborghini since at least June of 2005.

"I bought the Lamborghini especially for New York," Cam'ron told a 106 & Park audience prior to being arrested. “Because we figure that we can only see stuff like this in Miami, but I am bringing it to the streets of New York."

In July, police in Harlem stopped the rapper and arrested him while driving the Italian sports car for driving with a suspended license.

Officials at Howard University Hospital declined comment and police did not comment at press

*AMANDA LEPORE*

*KIELY MARIE - THE SWEETEST YOU'LL EVER KNOW!*

i believe in the artice , it said it was a failed attempt....crazy shit...but yeah , life is way too prescious.

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

OMG NOT MY HUSBAND CAMMMMMMMYYYYYY!! Don't worry I'ma ... "Get 'em girl"

damn thas fucked up. he is so sexy to me n his lil chubby face n his accent are adorable. he didn't deserve that. people r so fucking JEALOOOOOUS!!

Platinum Poster

agreed if it was a lambo they woulda had it recovered in a matter of hours... no offence but one how many lambos are being driven on the street of any given town.. that being said how many have black drivers... wouldnt you have insurance on that if u could afford it? next time get outta the car dumbass ... ur not 50 cent

all of yall are dumb, the lambo wouldve been recovered in minutes as im sure lo-jack or some form of tracking system comes standard in cars above $100,000.

we rented a ferarri in miami in april and did research on the theft deterrant. lmao. it was very temptingggggggg. hahaha... i'm looking for the pix now. but it was surprisingly cheap, $3000 all day to rent plus $15 a mile u put on it.

from what im hearin shit doesnt look too serious and he'll recover soon. one good thing for him and the dips is that his next album sales will increase a bit because of this incident. smh @ it takin someone being shot to sell more

New Orleans, no place like home.

Quote Originally Posted by Premiere
    http://hiphopcartel.net/index.php?

Great hip hop site right there. I think they said Juelz Santana's album is gonna be there to download in a week or so.
    yea, that and boxden is that piff

New Orleans, no place like home.