Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster

I'll look out for anonymous girls starting out, reading the board.

You look out for guys looking to throw stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87

You check out the guys, I'll look at the girls...

Platinum Poster

thats unfair.

Silver Poster

Just another Western beauty ideal....

Default Re: to PASS, girls get big tits but HIPS & ASS are what

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    Actually, neither are what REALLY does it. I'm not saying that a lack of hips aren't a dead giveaway, but there's more to it. First off, a girl's face is what really is the most important thing. If she's got a very feminine face, but not entirely as feminine of a body, it'll be looked over a lot more than if a girl has a completely curvy body and the face of a linebacker.
    I agree entirely with this. Plus some gg's don't get high waist/hip ratios without giving birth. It can be normal, depending on numerous factors like amount of body fat, ethnicity, etc to not have any major lower curves (just look at the models used for clothing catalogs, most of them don't exactly have 1/2 waist/hip ratios).

I actually wonder if some of the people who get disproportionately large breasts do so thinking people will focus/stare at them instead of whatever imperfections are elsewhere from T-damage.

But I do think disproportionately large breasts can help compensate for certain things.Someone with a really big frame (shoulders bigger than their hips from years of being on T, or tall torso, etc) can get really large implants and it can create an optical illusion that effectively "scales down" the apparent-size & shape of their body.

Then body size itself plays a role in how big the breasts look,
    Think of it this way, two girls go in to the same surgeon's office to get 700cc implants. One girl is short, and petite (say 5'0 95lbs), the other has more of a stereotypical fashion model body (say 6'1, 115 lbs, boyish-frame). The implants will look far larger on the short girl than the tall girl. On the tall girl, since her body (especially in the torso & shoulders area) is so much larger, it can "frame" larger breasts whereas on the tiny, short girl- there is less surface area through that part of her body so 700cc covers far more.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

I am not reading through all of this but!!!

YOU ARE ALL MOSTLY WRONG!

Many girls aren't as crazy as most of us... There are still people out there who think illegal silicone injections are just way too much of a risk to take. Unfortunately it is one of the few ways to augment hips and ass.

Professional Poster

Why point that nice looking pussy at me? I can't concetrate on this thread subject matter

Default Re: to PASS, girls get big tits but HIPS & ASS are what

Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    The main way guys can tell women from men is by checking out their hips and ass. Guys don't see a flat chested lady and think it's a man so why did some girl here get basketball tits and not get the curvy hips to match. If you have skinny hips then get smaller sized implants because if a girl get's gianormous fake boobs and doesn't have the curvy hips to match , she'll always get clocked ..........
    wow, how terrible was that video? that's definitely :46 seconds that i'd like back please.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87

Alyssa , you don't have to duck i would never throw a stone at you . you look very femme and petite .

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SexChangeTranny.com
    I am not reading through all of this but!!!

YOU ARE ALL MOSTLY WRONG!

Many girls aren't as crazy as most of us... There are still people out there who think illegal silicone injections are just way too much of a risk to take. Unfortunately it is one of the few ways to augment hips and ass.
    if it's how you got dis azz,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bikini8sm_114_202.jpg 
Views:	1015 
Size:	198.6 KB 
ID:	268506  

and that's why the cubs will never win the series