Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default to PASS, girls get big tits but HIPS & ASS are what PASS

The main way guys can tell women from men is by checking out their hips and ass. Guys don't see a flat chested lady and think it's a man so why did some girl here get basketball tits and not get the curvy hips to match. If you have skinny hips then get smaller sized implants because if a girl get's gianormous fake boobs and doesn't have the curvy hips to match , she'll always get clocked ..........

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Veteran Poster

HERE ARE SOME SEXY WOMEN WITH BEAUTIFUL CURVES
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jp2_192_545.jpg 
Views:	4870 
Size:	180.6 KB 
ID:	268303   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_4558_154_155.jpg 
Views:	5013 
Size:	193.2 KB 
ID:	268304   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_4086_193_196.jpg 
Views:	4864 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	268305  

Professional Poster

Default Re: to PASS, girls get big tits but HIPS & ASS are what

Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    The main way guys can tell women from men is by checking out their hips and ass. Guys don't see a flat chested lady and think it's a man so why did some girl here get basketball tits and not get the curvy hips to match. If you have skinny hips then get smaller sized implants because if a girl get's gianormous fake boobs and doesn't have the curvy hips to match , she'll always get clocked ..........
    Actually, neither are what REALLY does it. I'm not saying that a lack of hips aren't a dead giveaway, but there's more to it. First off, a girl's face is what really is the most important thing. If she's got a very feminine face, but not entirely as feminine of a body, it'll be looked over a lot more than if a girl has a completely curvy body and the face of a linebacker.

And, while surgery is important (depending on genetics and age of transition, hair removal, etc), hormones, plain and simple, and YEARS of them, just like any GG, are what really makes a girl pass on that, and the rest of her body. Every square inch of the body is masculized by testosterone and feminized by estrogen, subtly over the course of years and years. A girl's face, hands, arms, legs, hips, neck, back (anything you can think of, really) is affected if they are or are not on hormones, and the ones who pass the most have been on it for a long while, and usually from a young age, having the least amount of testosterone affect them as possible.

The reason the first girl in your photos on the left of Sunny (I can't remember her name right now) is UNCLOCKABLE is because she's post-op and has been for a long while, without a drop of testosterone almost forever running through her body, which direcltly affects the hips, waist, face, hair... you get the picture....

Veteran Poster

the BUTTERFACE on the left , I'd hit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dirty_phpa33bdx_558.jpg 
Views:	4800 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	268306   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brooke_hogan_415.jpg 
Views:	4811 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	268307  

Veteran Poster

Breast implants are also much easier to attain. One relatively quick (and safe) surgery and BOOM.... Sudden boobs. To get instant results for an ass or hips its something usually very dangerous like silicone injected directly into the area.

Like the above poster said... I don't judge a persons femininity on boobs or hips. The face is the number one physical trait in my opinion. Whats a true shame is that many of these girls seem to think you're not a woman unless you get implants or facial reconstruction surgery. Often times looking much worse than when they started out. I cant blame them for trying to improve themselves and reach some unattainable goal but often times its to there own detriment. Whats really fucked up is when they pay all of that money on surgery and end up looking more manly then when they started. I have seen that happen several times.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

opcorn

Professional Poster

blacktgirls

Great video link.

Ms. Tyler is fine girl and body wise reminds me of my ex who was 6'"1 and maybe buck 50 and wanted to throw dat ass from side to side. she had the ass for it. But she had little bitty titties that did not match the ass. She is a NJ girl who wanted breast implants but as far as I know she has not have them. Once when we were togehter we took out a loan for the implants but I talked her out of it and she instead got Lasik surgery. (keep all the jokes to yself)

Video was funny and Ms. Tyler pose nude once and showed a great body. See my avatar.

Default Re: to PASS, girls get big tits but HIPS & ASS are what

Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    good point. a little facial work wouldn't hurt either. some might also choose to stop cursing and talking like inked-up sailors on a bender.

Default Ok

I most definatly have to agree with the poster on this one.
    Most guys I talk to say hips and ass is where its at!
    But Ive seen genetic female who also have breast implants on boyish bodies as well.
    These days gender liners are blurred more and more, as more and more ts are transitioning at a much younger age too.
    I just noticed at a very young age, the type of men I deal with and grew up around have always been ass men!

Platinum Poster

im sure there are many insecure girls that are reading this.

i think they already know what the OP stated to b true, and probably have a complex about it as it is.

transitioning isnt cheap, fast, or easy.

but knocks like these are less encouraging, and more disparaging.

thank you.