Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Danielle,
    You just made the bucket list!
    ( Note to self: Revise bucket list, put Danielle and her strapon somewhere between visit Paris and skydive)

Here is the logical answer to your idiotic remark...

I LIKE ASS! I like to lick it, finger it, fuck it with a toy, smack it, rub it down. I even like it when I am dating a guy and I get to see him get fucked in the ass and suck dick. Does that make sense? Getting pissed on and shit on doesn't to me, but hey...

As I stated many times before... My surgery had nothing to do with sex at all. It is how I feel, how I see my body and how I want to live. ME ME ME - NOT - YOU YOU YOU!

This was a personal decision in which I am extremely content with. I haven't been as happy and confident EVER! Not even for one second do I question my self or any of my decisions because everything I have ever done has brought me to be the person I am today, and trust me... I am very happy with the outcome.

The hardships, pain I have endured were all small steps to the strength and wisdom that I gained. No surgery could ever teach a person that. It comes from having a great heart, amazing friends and a family that loves me...

Oh and don't forget - The great team of surgeons who created it

PK Productions treated me with kindness, professionalism and like the dirty slutty lady I am. He was accommodating and a gentleman. Not to mention having a kick ass car!

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

You rule Danielle !!

Rookie Poster

You go girl. One day my travels will take me into the same city you are at and a fantasy will come true

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SexChangeTranny.com
    PK Productions treated me with kindness, professionalism and like the dirty slutty lady I am. He was accommodating and a gentleman. Not to mention having a kick ass car!
    In turn I have to say that Danielle was very easy to work with and a total pro in her performances. On top of this she is very easy to get along with off camera. No Diva attitude and she was very concerned that I was happy with the content! These reasons as well as her looks are why she rose to the top of the industry!

Danielle - next time I will have the car detailed and we will get some shots of you on it

Thanks!

PK Vegas

PK Vegas

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

How bout her on a Harley?

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Just thinking out loud here and, of course, all props to Danielle for general all-round awesomeness et al., but... is there no-one who is the least bit struck by the, hmmm, irony of going through the time, expense, and what I can only fathom as considerable pain to have Sr. Alegre sawn off, only to strap on a prosthesis some months later for a photoshoot?
    Well there is an irony to it of course, it's undeniable. I think the question is what do you mean by "struck by the, hmmm, irony".

It could be that you meant nothing negative at all, and it's a simple observation. If that's the case then it doesn't merit a response either from me, Danielle or anyone.

On the other hand it could be your round about, vague (almost spineless ) way of saying "i don't like this". Mind you the manner in which you say that could be just to engage discussion, who knows?....well, you do....so which was it!

As for my opinion on strap-on action - doesn't float my boat. Don't like to see guys as bottoms.

Fucking Hot! PK you are pumping out the hits right now, awesome!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    Thanks!

How are you doing?

PK Vegas

PK Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by PK Vegas
    Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    Thanks!

How are you doing?

PK Vegas
    Good, and horny. Loving the way you are broadening TSD.