Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster

its on tonite @ 9est

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh0strider
    Its clear you didnt watch the special.
    I feel ya, brother. I hate people who don't watch TV to get ejicated, or worse, watch TV and don't believe all of it.

I totally get everything you're talking about.

I once saw this show where Dennis Hopper was giving a lecture on genetics and world history. His hypothesis was that all Sicilians are Africans. And then he developed the history and science to support the proposition.

And then, if I recall correctly, Christopher Walken killed him.
    your sarcasm aside. I am not saying television or the internet or books should be your sole source for knowledge but to make an uniformed comment is just that uninformed.

If he refrenced a book or paper to back up his claims I would have researched the information and made an informed response.

THERE IS ONLY 1 TRUE EVOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh0strider
    Its clear you didnt watch the special.
    I feel ya, brother. I hate people who don't watch TV to get ejicated, or worse, watch TV and don't believe all of it.

I totally get everything you're talking about.

I once saw this show where Dennis Hopper was giving a lecture on genetics and world history. His hypothesis was that all Sicilians are Africans. And then he developed the history and science to support the proposition.

And then, if I recall correctly, Christopher Walken killed him.
    I guess you mean "True Romance"?

Jokes aside. Just 100.000 years ago, humans were dark pigmented. Life on earth has come a long way. We´re all descendants of a single proto-cell that was able to reproduce itself about 3,8 billion years ago. 99% of all life forms died out during the long process of evolution and every life form today is related. Yes, we´re related to apes, other mammals, plants etc. because we all have the same origin. Talking about race within the human population is nonsense. Our variability is a product of geographical isolation, genetic recombination and for example mutation. Most of you should know that the term "race" has been replaced by "ethnicity". The "Out of Africa" - theory is the most accepted by paleontologists and other scientists. I´d like to quote a song title by Ornette Coleman: "Africa is the mirror of all colors".

Veteran Poster

Its BS!

If I came from African decent then where's my hoodie?? And I dont have a rap sheet either....................so there.

Platinum Poster

...or a large penis

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    ...or a large penis

LOL.................that too!!!

on right now...nat geo channel

New Orleans, no place like home.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Sad but true. We all share a common ancestor with Glenn Beck

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Kramer and DC may in fact be exceptional cases. The only two people on the planet not to have African ancestry. It's entirely possible they evolved just decades ago from puddle scum in a Tennessee trailer park and never had time to build the pyramids.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.