Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Junior Poster

Default Re: i was born bisexual , rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Quote Originally Posted by Distance
    Maybe you didn't see them because you were too busy daydreaming about sucking dick and getting fucked in the ass. Just a "theory" about a "hole", Or, in your case, an 'A' -hole. lol
    Your day job for 45 years till now.

In any case, for me: bisexuals...are just gay and afraid to admit it, like an alibi of some sort.
    Is 45 how old your grandfather was when he fondled your little penis? That's fucking sick. But, regardless, it's not my age. I'll be 30 in just under 2 months, as if you'd know that anyway. Go back and remind Hara that she was born in 1969, and is still fixated on Madonna. <~ Talk about "old". lol

(10, 9, 8, 7, 6. 5....)

Oh, and bisexual is an activity status, you moron. It means that you're generally attracted to more than one gender. BTW straight guys would NEVER even bother posting what you just did. They wouldn't care, you fag.

Btw, don't keep using that laughing icon every time you say something stupid. People will start to think you're gay AND retarded, and that's no way for a queer like you to go through life. We already know you can't speak or spell in English well. You're really batting zero so far.
    You stupid lame fuck.

You get lower and lower through every reply...one can tell you walked the streets and pavements for the last 35 years of your life - you're just a bad smell to anyone here, really.

As for my grandfather, he'd have probably shotguned your fucked face...you look like a degenerated mongoloid peacock.
    Ok, I am retarded queer, uptight etc. But that's fine by me, dude. Your words don't hurt, Nicolas. I just enjoy seeing you how many enemies you keep making here. Watch it though...karma is a bitch, just like you.

I just don't care what you say or think about me, really...you just keep digging your own hole here and elsewhere. No one could care less about your hara fixation anyways, sort yourself out mate. You're obviously full of cheap crack and on a bad come down again.

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: i was born bisexual , rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Distance

You stupid lame fuck.

You get lower and lower through every reply...one can tell you walked the streets and pavements for the last 35 years of your life - you're just a bad smell to anyone here, really.

As for my grandfather, he'd have probably shotguned your fucked face...you look like a degenerated mongoloid peacock.
    Ok, I am retarded queer, uptight etc. But that's fine by me, dude. Your words don't hurt, Nicolas. I just enjoy seeing you how many enemies you keep making here. Watch it though...karma is a bitch, just like you.

I just don't care what you say or think about me, really...you just keep digging your own hole here and elsewhere. No one could care less about your hara fixation anyways, sort yourself out mate. You're obviously full of cheap crack and on a bad come down again.
    "Mate"? Your fugly momma's a "mate" to a 3rd World soccer team, you rabid fruit. lol

But you sure do spend lots of time doing bad guess work, and making a federal case out of how much my "words don't hurt".

Now let's hear more about how much you don't care. I love that story. lol