Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: i was born bisexual , rofl

Maybe you didn't see them because you were too busy daydreaming about sucking dick and getting fucked in the ass. Just a "theory" about a "hole", Or, in your case, an 'A' -hole. lol
    Your day job for 45 years till now.

In any case, for me: bisexuals...are just gay and afraid to admit it, like an alibi of some sort.

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...

Quote Originally Posted by Flash92
    I'm in a mixed category...

I'm in the category of guys who are attracted to cock but don't find the male body attractive at all.

I've dated mostly girls but had a versatile tgirl girlfriend for almost 8 months my 2nd year of college and loved it. Currently I've been happily with my girl for 2 years, but miss having a cock to play with (other than my own lol)
    well put flash92
    I think that's a fairly succint description of chasers

Junior Poster

Double post

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Distance
    Maybe you didn't see them because you were too busy daydreaming about sucking dick and getting fucked in the ass. Just a "theory" about a "hole", Or, in your case, an 'A' -hole. lol

In any case, for me: bisexuals...are just gay and afraid to admit it, like an alibi of some sort.
    This is exactly what i'm on about. Bisexual people exist. While some gay men claim to be bi initialy, we're not all closet gays.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

What's up with the dumb guestimate on my age, sissy? Yuh know, I wouldn't listen to chimps in wigs everytime they pass you a banana, you uptight homo.

Yes, I called you a homo. Go ahead and deny it, you cum-licking fruit.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre

What's up with the dumb guestimate on my age, sissy? Yuh know, I wouldn't listen to chimps in wigs everytime they pass you a banana, you uptight homo.

Yes, I called you a homo. Go ahead and deny it, you cum-licking fruit.
    Tell us your age then, Mister. Do it once again...

Ooh, gay? Coming from the almighty fucked up gay lord, this is a true compliment. Now go get that cucumber back in your stinky ass, will ya?

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

If ur on this forum, your not 100% straight anymore. Sorry.

Now ur not what I deem a classic bisexual, but like the graph posted earlier, we're all somewhere in the 1-3 range, some even 4 or higher (you cock bandits know who u are)

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

5 Star Poster

I used to be in the "gay straight or lying" camp. Now that I'm older I think that real bissexuals exist.

By real bissexuals I mean people who are attracted to both men and women at the same time, in the same period of their life. For that period they are bisexual they are really bisexual.

Some will discover that they like men more than occasionally and will come out as gay. Some will not and will remain bisexual.

Just as some people start out on the TG spectrum thinking oh I just like to dress every once in a while, or "I'm just a drag queen not one of those strange transsexuals" ... Then they come out as transsexual.

That said there is one thing I don't buy. That is that gender transition can change ones sexual orientation. It's possible for them to change at the same time. It's wrong to think that taking hormones can "unlock the female within" who of course as a true woman must like men. Some studies have been done where hormones were used to try and make gay men straight, that never worked.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    I used to be in the "gay straight or lying" camp. Now that I'm older I think that real bissexuals exist.

By real bissexuals I mean people who are attracted to both men and women at the same time, in the same period of their life. For that period they are bisexual they are really bisexual.

Some will discover that they like men more than occasionally and will come out as gay. Some will not and will remain bisexual.

Just as some people start out on the TG spectrum thinking oh I just like to dress every once in a while, or "I'm just a drag queen not one of those strange transsexuals" ... Then they come out as transsexual.

That said there is one thing I don't buy. That is that gender transition can change ones sexual orientation. It's possible for them to change at the same time. It's wrong to think that taking hormones can "unlock the female within" who of course as a true woman must like men. Some studies have been done where hormones were used to try and make gay men straight, that never worked.
    if what you are saying is that sexuallity is a choice and can stay the same or change over time depending on the desires of each individual person then i agree with your point ......i don't believe that at birth a person's sexuality is already determined .

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Rookie Poster

my attraction is 50/50, always has been, never wavers. we are a real. legitimate group. i prefer women and t/g, but a certain male look really turns me on. i strictly top and have no interest in bottom. i use to think that i was just gay in denial, bit having reached middle age with mi bi status affirmed. i know exactly what i am.

question for the board. do you think we are legitimate?